PDA

View Full Version : Bessie Bardot porn pics



Pages : [1] 2

HeadRush
12-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Anyone got 'em???

Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2 girls one
guy.

Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.

http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm

These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..

HR

^Temuchin^
12-07-2005, 11:53 AM
"HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
> Anyone got 'em???
>
> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2 girls one
> guy.
>
> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>
> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>
> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>
What is her career? Glorified hooker?

tadpole
12-07-2005, 12:03 PM
"^Temuchin^" <eat&sleep@home.com> wrote in
news:lhFAe.167$KI4.1274@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au:

>
> "HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
> news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
>> Anyone got 'em???
>>
>> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2
>> girls one guy.
>>
>> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>>
>> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>>
>> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>>
> What is her career? Glorified hooker?
>
>
>

She has some really weird looking breast implants :o

Warning: not work safe :) (obviously :))

http://www.superbeauty.org/super_bessie.jpg

atec
12-07-2005, 12:23 PM
tadpole wrote:

> "^Temuchin^" <eat&sleep@home.com> wrote in
> news:lhFAe.167$KI4.1274@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au:
>
>
>>"HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
>>news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
>>
>>>Anyone got 'em???
>>>
>>>Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2
>>>girls one guy.
>>>
>>>Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>>>
>>>http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>>>
>>>These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>>>
>>
>>What is her career? Glorified hooker?
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> She has some really weird looking breast implants :o
>
> Warning: not work safe :) (obviously :))
>
> http://www.superbeauty.org/super_bessie.jpg
Low body fat and the implants are to big , happens with fitness people
and womenBB .

woodsie
12-07-2005, 01:23 PM
In article <Xns96917A61B3283ratsrus@203.134.67.67>,
tadpole <noneofyourbusiness@fake.com> wrote:

> "^Temuchin^" <eat&sleep@home.com> wrote in
> news:lhFAe.167$KI4.1274@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au:
>
> >
> > "HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
> > news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
> >> Anyone got 'em???
> >>
> >> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2
> >> girls one guy.
> >>
> >> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
> >>
> >> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
> >>
> >> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
> >>
> > What is her career? Glorified hooker?
> >
> >
> >
>
> She has some really weird looking breast implants :o
>
> Warning: not work safe :) (obviously :))
>
> http://www.superbeauty.org/super_bessie.jpg

Yuck!. looks like a couple of squashed bowling balls.

Hoges
12-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I have 9 of them but there's apparently a lot (i.e. dozens) more.

Hoges
-----
"This country is in a weird, feeble, grotesque state and it's about
time it got out of it and the reason it could get out of it is...
ROCK MUSIC!"
--- Ken Russell

Uncle-Fester
12-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Hoges wrote:

> I have 9 of them but there's apparently a lot (i.e. dozens) more.
>
> Hoges
> -----
> "This country is in a weird, feeble, grotesque state and it's about
> time it got out of it and the reason it could get out of it is...
> ROCK MUSIC!"
> --- Ken Russell
>
SO which group are they being posted in ?
or do you have a url ?

Hoges
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM
They were emailed to me. A google search for "bessie bardot orgy" comes
up with a couple of message board references but no workable free
links.

Hoges
-----
"This country is in a weird, feeble, grotesque state and it's about
time it got out of it and the reason it could get out of it is...
ROCK MUSIC!"
--- Ken Russell

Cackling Pipes
12-07-2005, 02:33 PM
atec wrote:
> tadpole wrote:
>
>> "^Temuchin^" <eat&sleep@home.com> wrote in
>> news:lhFAe.167$KI4.1274@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au:
>>
>>> "HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
>>> news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
>>>
>>>> Anyone got 'em???
>>>>
>>>> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2
>>>> girls one guy.
>>>>
>>>> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>>>>
>>>> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>>>>
>>>> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>>>>
>>>
>>> What is her career? Glorified hooker?
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> She has some really weird looking breast implants :o
>>
>> Warning: not work safe :) (obviously :))
>>
>> http://www.superbeauty.org/super_bessie.jpg
>
> Low body fat and the implants are to big , happens with fitness people
> and womenBB .


Not as ugly as girls with nice large breasts who lose too much weight,
aka Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Connolly, Stephanie Macintosh

the all new marmot 102.7
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Dreadful , and yes...pretty ugly.

Paradox
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:20:23 +1000, woodsie <noreply@none.com> wrote:

>> >
>>
>> She has some really weird looking breast implants :o
>>
>> Warning: not work safe :) (obviously :))
>>
>> http://www.superbeauty.org/super_bessie.jpg
>
>Yuck!. looks like a couple of squashed bowling balls.

Not that bad, but they both seem to be looking in different
directions...

David Springthorpe
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:09:00 +0930, Paradox <paradox_q7@yahoo.com> announced to
an awaiting world :

>Not that bad, but they both seem to be looking in different
>directions...

And she's got large "sunglasses".....

Highlandish
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Quoth The Raven "Hoges"<googlehoges@yahoo.com.au> in
1121141047.895129.148460@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups. com
> They were emailed to me. A google search for "bessie bardot orgy"
> comes up with a couple of message board references but no workable
> free links.
>
> Hoges
> -----
> "This country is in a weird, feeble, grotesque state and it's about
> time it got out of it and the reason it could get out of it is...
> ROCK MUSIC!"
> --- Ken Russell

using kazaa lite resurrection, there is a series of 84 available

--
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

Kissing Cabbage
12-07-2005, 03:03 PM
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:20:30 +1000, "HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com>
wrote:

>Anyone got 'em???
>
>Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2 girls one
>guy.
>
>Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>
>http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>
>These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..


I don't know that they actually are on the net .

Magazines and media outlets have had the pictures sent to them via
email, I don't think anything being said about them actually being on
the net.

A couple of the media outlets have alleged that it was Bessie herself
sending them, as although the name was changed it still appeared to be
coming from her address.

They are alleging she's trying to be the Paris Hilton of Australia to
boost her NOBODY career

Highlandish
12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Quoth The Raven "HeadRush"<( . )( . )@(_!_).com> in
42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au
> Anyone got 'em???
>
> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2
> girls one guy.
>
> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>
> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>
> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>
> HR

i know i'm ingorant, but who is Bessie Bardot?

--
If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

David Springthorpe
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:10:07 +1000, "Highlandish"
<ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> announced to an awaiting world :

>i know i'm ingorant, but who is Bessie Bardot?

Brigit's great-granddaughter.....

Highlandish
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Quoth The Raven "David
Springthorpe"<david.springthorpeXXX@XXXidx.com.au> in
u3l6d115olfqk7h0idhh72ahgonbio01qt@4ax.com
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:10:07 +1000, "Highlandish"
> <ckreskay_CURSEING@dodo.com.au> announced to an awaiting world :
>
>>i know i'm ingorant, but who is Bessie Bardot?
>
> Brigit's great-granddaughter.....

realy?

--
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

John Whorfin
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Highlandish wrote:
>>>i know i'm ingorant, but who is Bessie Bardot?
>>
>> Brigit's great-granddaughter.....
>
> realy?

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Chock
12-07-2005, 05:43 PM
"HeadRush" <( . )( . )@(_!_).com> wrote in message
news:42d31ae2$0$8969$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
> Anyone got 'em???
>
> Apparently they show our Bess in xtreme porn threesome poses - 2 girls one
> guy.
>
> Checkout the "Theft Warning" on her website.
>
> http://www.bessiebardot.com/bessie_latest.htm
>
> These starlets will do anything to boost their ailing career..
>
> HR
>


She should focus on running a spelling and grammar checker over her website:

<quote>

Bessie's passion is charity work. Her favorite charities are those involved
with children and women's issues.
Bessie dedicates a large portion of her time to support them in variety of
manors from donating items for auction to hosting and Mc-ing their
fundraises and personal appearances to raise awareness,

If you would like Bessie's to be involved in your charity please click (Good
Causes)

</quote>

- Chock

Old Bugger
12-07-2005, 05:43 PM
On 11 Jul 2005 20:41:52 -0700, "Hoges" <googlehoges@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>I have 9 of them but there's apparently a lot (i.e. dozens) more.

You should email them back to Bessie. ;-)

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd