PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Backyard Blitz for their Logie



Pages : [1] 2

Ext User(DAVO)
08-05-2006, 03:53 PM
I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in other
words.....carry on.

DAVO

Ext User(Wolfgang Wildeblood)
08-05-2006, 03:53 PM
DAVO wrote:

> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.

Yes, please send them best wishes on behalf of Genevieve and myself.

Ext User(your_friend)
08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
<horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:8dft52ph0aj89ek96dung4j9g7isad5t4o@4ax.com...
> On 7 May 2006 20:37:57 -0700, "Wolfgang Wildeblood"
> <wolfgangwildeblood@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>DAVO wrote:
>>
>>> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
>>> other
>>> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.
>>
>>Yes, please send them best wishes on behalf of Genevieve and myself.
>
> Are you and Genevieve married, or cousins, or brother/sister; or
> should the preceding clause be read conjunctively?
>
> Mercedes Wachope is my cousin, but we fooled around a little when I
> was younger.

No wonder your "son" turned out to be so strange!




Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Ext User(horacewachope@gmail.com)
08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
On 7 May 2006 20:37:57 -0700, "Wolfgang Wildeblood"
<wolfgangwildeblood@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>DAVO wrote:
>
>> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
>> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.
>
>Yes, please send them best wishes on behalf of Genevieve and myself.

Are you and Genevieve married, or cousins, or brother/sister; or
should the preceding clause be read conjunctively?

Mercedes Wachope is my cousin, but we fooled around a little when I
was younger.

Ext User(Jeremy Spankbottom)
08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
On Mon, 08 May 2006 13:12:48 +0930, horacewachope@gmail.com wrote:

>On 7 May 2006 20:37:57 -0700, "Wolfgang Wildeblood"
><wolfgangwildeblood@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Are you and Genevieve married, or cousins, or brother/sister; or
>should the preceding clause be read conjunctively?

Genevieve is his sister and they have had 3 children together, but
outrageously they are not in fact married.

Ext User(Wolfgang Wildeblood)
08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
horacewach...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 8 May 2006 05:51:16 +0200, "your_friend" <kellie> wrote:
>
> ><horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:8dft52ph0aj89ek96dung4j9g7isad5t4o@4ax.com...
> >> On 7 May 2006 20:37:57 -0700, "Wolfgang Wildeblood"
> >> <wolfgangwildeblood@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >>
> >>>DAVO wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
> >>>> other
> >>>> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.
> >>>
> >>>Yes, please send them best wishes on behalf of Genevieve and myself.
> >>
> >> Are you and Genevieve married, or cousins, or brother/sister; or
> >> should the preceding clause be read conjunctively?
> >>
> >> Mercedes Wachope is my cousin, but we fooled around a little when I
> >> was younger.
> >
> >No wonder your "son" turned out to be so strange!
>
> I did not inseminate that woman.

Miss Lewinsky?

Ext User(horacewachope@gmail.com)
08-05-2006, 04:03 PM
On 8 May 2006 05:51:16 +0200, "your_friend" <kellie> wrote:

>
><horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:8dft52ph0aj89ek96dung4j9g7isad5t4o@4ax.com...
>> On 7 May 2006 20:37:57 -0700, "Wolfgang Wildeblood"
>> <wolfgangwildeblood@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>DAVO wrote:
>>>
>>>> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
>>>> other
>>>> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.
>>>
>>>Yes, please send them best wishes on behalf of Genevieve and myself.
>>
>> Are you and Genevieve married, or cousins, or brother/sister; or
>> should the preceding clause be read conjunctively?
>>
>> Mercedes Wachope is my cousin, but we fooled around a little when I
>> was younger.
>
>No wonder your "son" turned out to be so strange!

I did not inseminate that woman.

Ext User(YOUR ALL NEW SATAN)
08-05-2006, 04:13 PM
DAVO wrote:
> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
> the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in other
> words.....carry on.
>
> DAVO


Well done "Network Stooge" !

Ext User(Justin)
08-05-2006, 04:33 PM
DAVO wrote:
> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup

C'mon! Name names!

Ext User(TG'sFM)
08-05-2006, 04:43 PM
DAVO wrote:
> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C.

Thank you, you have saved me the trouble of congratulating them myself.
They were truely deserving winners. I was afraid that the pathetic
performance of one of the cameramen at the Agnes Water makeover may
have spoilt their chance for the award, but he has since confessed that
he is "nervous" during shoots and "tends to move around a bit". Other
than that embarrassing performance, they had a perfect year. Well done
BB.

Ext User(Big LN)
08-05-2006, 05:03 PM
"DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7%y7g.24829$vy1.16027@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
> the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in
> other
> words.....carry on.

Who's the third poster?

'Onya

Ext User(horacewachope@gmail.com)
08-05-2006, 05:03 PM
On Mon, 08 May 2006 05:44:46 GMT, "Big LN" <Big.LN@this.ng> wrote:

>"DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:7%y7g.24829$vy1.16027@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
>> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
>> the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in
>> other
>> words.....carry on.
>
>Who's the third poster?

You have to ask?

Ext User(TG'sFM)
08-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Big LN wrote:
> "DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7%y7g.24829$vy1.16027@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> >I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> > two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
> > the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in
> > other
> > words.....carry on.
>
> Who's the third poster?

I don't think it's you, if that's what you're wondering. Hope that
helps (o)

Ext User(Big LN)
08-05-2006, 06:43 PM
"TG'sFM" <suvvdj@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:1147067027.611901.241190@v46g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
>
> Big LN wrote:
>> "DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:7%y7g.24829$vy1.16027@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> >I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
>> >other
>> > two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As
>> > for
>> > the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in
>> > other
>> > words.....carry on.
>>
>> Who's the third poster?
>
> I don't think it's you, if that's what you're wondering. Hope that
> helps (o)

Well derrr! I'm the second (2nd) poster. So who is the mysterious third
(3rd) poster?

'Onya

Ext User(Oz)
08-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Well done, add my best wishes as well :-)
If they feel the need to do over a back yard on the other side of the Blue
Mountains, I have a modest yard they can work on :-)
Oz
--
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named
above & may contain information that is confidential privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
humour or irrational religious beliefs.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly)
and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word
absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in
this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use & may be
ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, though
the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.
Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to
learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning
backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself & your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you & your pets. If you have
received this email in error, please add some nutmeg & egg whites, whisk &
place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
"DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7%y7g.24829$vy1.16027@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the other
> two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at C.T.C. As for
> the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and "eat shit" - in
> other
> words.....carry on.
>
> DAVO
>
>

Ext User(ant)
08-05-2006, 11:23 PM
DAVO wrote:
> I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
> other two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at
> C.T.C. As for the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and
> "eat shit" - in other words.....carry on.

It's the Jamie Factor. Without him, they're the same as all the others.


--
ant

Ext User(TG'sFM)
08-05-2006, 11:33 PM
ant wrote:
> DAVO wrote:
> > I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
> > other two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at
> > C.T.C. As for the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and
> > "eat shit" - in other words.....carry on.
>
> It's the Jamie Factor. Without him, they're the same as all the others.

If you knew what I know, you'd eat your words. It is Scott Cam that
gets all the females worked up, not Jamie.

Ext User(DAVO)
09-05-2006, 10:33 AM
"TG'sFM" <suvvdj@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:1147091009.513820.139160@g10g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
>
> ant wrote:
> > DAVO wrote:
> > > I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
> > > other two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at
> > > C.T.C. As for the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and
> > > "eat shit" - in other words.....carry on.
> >
> > It's the Jamie Factor. Without him, they're the same as all the others.
>
> If you knew what I know, you'd eat your words. It is Scott Cam that
> gets all the females worked up, not Jamie.
>

You could be right. Scott is really one great guy and is as original on
camera as he is off camera. His dog Rosie was continually attacked by the
owners cat at the Agnes shoot and although caught on camera, the producers
decided not to use any of it, I guess so as not to upset viewers. Poor
Rosie.

DAVO

Ext User(horacewachope@gmail.com)
09-05-2006, 10:43 AM
On Mon, 08 May 2006 23:35:00 GMT, "DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>"TG'sFM" <suvvdj@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>news:1147091009.513820.139160@g10g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
>>
>> ant wrote:
>> > DAVO wrote:
>> > > I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
>> > > other two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at
>> > > C.T.C. As for the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and
>> > > "eat shit" - in other words.....carry on.
>> >
>> > It's the Jamie Factor. Without him, they're the same as all the others.
>>
>> If you knew what I know, you'd eat your words. It is Scott Cam that
>> gets all the females worked up, not Jamie.
>>
>
>You could be right. Scott is really one great guy and is as original on
>camera as he is off camera. His dog Rosie was continually attacked by the
>owners cat at the Agnes shoot and although caught on camera, the producers
>decided not to use any of it, I guess so as not to upset viewers. Poor
>Rosie.

Er, Rosie's dead dude.

Ext User(your_friend)
09-05-2006, 10:53 AM
<horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ojlv52trrpcsp7loinksh909r460m7qnuk@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 08 May 2006 23:35:00 GMT, "DAVO" <davideo@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"TG'sFM" <suvvdj@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>>news:1147091009.513820.139160@g10g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
>>>
>>> ant wrote:
>>> > DAVO wrote:
>>> > > I will be sending a congratulatory email on behalf of myself and the
>>> > > other two sensible contributors in this newsgroup to my friends at
>>> > > C.T.C. As for the rest of you sadistic sick morons..."suck eggs" and
>>> > > "eat shit" - in other words.....carry on.
>>> >
>>> > It's the Jamie Factor. Without him, they're the same as all the
>>> > others.
>>>
>>> If you knew what I know, you'd eat your words. It is Scott Cam that
>>> gets all the females worked up, not Jamie.
>>>
>>
>>You could be right. Scott is really one great guy and is as original on
>>camera as he is off camera. His dog Rosie was continually attacked by the
>>owners cat at the Agnes shoot and although caught on camera, the producers
>>decided not to use any of it, I guess so as not to upset viewers. Poor
>>Rosie.
>
> Er, Rosie's dead dude.
>

The dog's name was Lizzie. Rosie was Dr Harry Cooper's dog.



Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd