PDA

View Full Version : error blue screen



Ext User(zuoquan)
01-06-2007, 07:23 PM
The following information is the description of the event view.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a
(0xc10500da, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x805fb65c). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-02.dmp.

Thank your for helping me to fix it.

Ext User(nass)
01-06-2007, 07:33 PM
"zuoquan" wrote:

> The following information is the description of the event view.
>
> The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a
> (0xc10500da, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x805fb65c). A dump was saved in:
> C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-02.dmp.
>
> Thank your for helping me to fix it.

This error to be blamed mostly on Bad Driver or RAM, drivers for Hardware
like, Video Card, CD/DVD-ROM, or other hardware not compatible or has a
corrupt/damaged driver, either by Overheated system or Malware/Viruses.

You may have a bad RAM try to test your RAM by running Memtest by
downloading this tool and unzip it and make a floppy or CD/DVD and run it on
Reboot.
http://www.memtest86.com/
You may need to reposition/reset the RAM sticks in their slots.
Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A error in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314063

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929338
Have a look in the event Viewer for any error messages (X) relate to
Hardware or software malfunctioning.
How To View and Manage Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q308427
HTH.
Let us know and good luck.
nass
===
www.nasstec.co.uk

Ext User(Ron Martell)
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
zuoquan <zuoquan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>The following information is the description of the event view.
>
>The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a
>(0xc10500da, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x805fb65c). A dump was saved in:
>C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-02.dmp.
>
>Thank your for helping me to fix it.


From http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793589.aspx
"This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is
accessed when the IRQL is too high.

The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the
installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.

If you encounter bug check 0xA while upgrading to a later version of
Windows, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system
service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with
the new version."


In your instance the error originated with whatever device driver,
Windows component or ???? that is using memory address 0x805fb65c.
There is a way of identifying the culprit if it is a device driver
that is at fault but it is a bit cumbersome and requires the
availability of Microsoft Excel or a comparable spreadsheet program to
expedite the final analysis. Post a reply back here if you would
like to attemp this.

Good luck



Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2008)
On-Line Help Computer Service
http://onlinehelp.bc.ca
Syberfix Remote Computer Repair

"Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference
has never been in bed with a mosquito."

Ext User(zuoquan)
01-06-2007, 11:13 PM
This is another message.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8
(0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-01.dmp


I think both caused by the same problem. When I play the game, then my
comupter always reboots because of the bluescreen.

"Ron Martell" wrote:

> zuoquan <zuoquan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >The following information is the description of the event view.
> >
> >The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a
> >(0xc10500da, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x805fb65c). A dump was saved in:
> >C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-02.dmp.
> >
> >Thank your for helping me to fix it.
>
>
> From http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793589.aspx
> "This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is
> accessed when the IRQL is too high.
>
> The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the
> installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.
>
> If you encounter bug check 0xA while upgrading to a later version of
> Windows, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system
> service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with
> the new version."
>
>
> In your instance the error originated with whatever device driver,
> Windows component or ???? that is using memory address 0x805fb65c.
> There is a way of identifying the culprit if it is a device driver
> that is at fault but it is a bit cumbersome and requires the
> availability of Microsoft Excel or a comparable spreadsheet program to
> expedite the final analysis. Post a reply back here if you would
> like to attemp this.
>
> Good luck
>
>
>
> Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
> --
> Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2008)
> On-Line Help Computer Service
> http://onlinehelp.bc.ca
> Syberfix Remote Computer Repair
>
> "Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference
> has never been in bed with a mosquito."
>

Ext User(Ron Martell)
02-06-2007, 05:34 AM
zuoquan <zuoquan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>This is another message.
>
>The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8
>(0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in:
>C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-01.dmp
>
>
>I think both caused by the same problem. When I play the game, then my
>comupter always reboots because of the bluescreen.
>

Game? Are these problems associated with a specific game? Your
previous message did not include any mention of a game. What is the
name of the game that is causing these problems?

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2008)
On-Line Help Computer Service
http://onlinehelp.bc.ca
Syberfix Remote Computer Repair

"Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference
has never been in bed with a mosquito."

Ext User(zuoquan)
02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
The game is called, pop karting. A Chinese Lan game. Yesterday when I play
the game, my computer didin't reboot from the bugcheck. I still don't know
whether the problem is caused by the game or not.

"Ron Martell" wrote:

> zuoquan <zuoquan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >This is another message.
> >
> >The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000b8
> >(0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in:
> >C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060107-01.dmp
> >
> >
> >I think both caused by the same problem. When I play the game, then my
> >comupter always reboots because of the bluescreen.
> >
>
> Game? Are these problems associated with a specific game? Your
> previous message did not include any mention of a game. What is the
> name of the game that is causing these problems?
>
> Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
> --
> Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2008)
> On-Line Help Computer Service
> http://onlinehelp.bc.ca
> Syberfix Remote Computer Repair
>
> "Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference
> has never been in bed with a mosquito."
>

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd