PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why Ahlstrom is a mama's pussy boy and he prefers GNU/Linuxin he's mama's basement.



Pages : [1] 2

Ext User(Big Steel 99 coming down the line)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 9/5/2010 12:46 PM, Gordon wrote:
> On 05/09/2010 14:44, Big Steel 99 coming down the line wrote:
>> On 9/5/2010 9:37 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>> <snipped>
>>
>> Chris Ahlstrom is a mama's pussy boy in the basement, he must hide
>> behind others and can't go one-on-one, a true pussy.
>>

<snipped>

A[SLAP] WITH BOTH HANDS

You're not pussy boy Ahlstrom -- Snake Gordon, but I see you're sucking
his package, like a lapdog!

So while you're down there -- LICK IT UP GOD DAMN IT AND LAP IT UP!

Ext User(Moshe Goldfarb)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 16:14:00 -0400, Big Steel 99 coming down the line
<Steel99aaccc11aattt@BigSteel99aaaccc11aattt.com> wrote:

>On 9/5/2010 12:46 PM, Gordon wrote:
>> On 05/09/2010 14:44, Big Steel 99 coming down the line wrote:
>>> On 9/5/2010 9:37 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>>
>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> Chris Ahlstrom is a mama's pussy boy in the basement, he must hide
>>> behind others and can't go one-on-one, a true pussy.
>>>
>
><snipped>
>
>A[SLAP] WITH BOTH HANDS
>
>You're not pussy boy Ahlstrom -- Snake Gordon, but I see you're sucking
>his package, like a lapdog!
>
>So while you're down there -- LICK IT UP GOD DAMN IT AND LAP IT UP!

The Bishop is going to be mad at Gordon.
The first thing you learn in priest school is that you can't beat the
bishop....
--
Moshe Goldfarb
Collector of soaps from around the globe.
Linux...Disappointing users for 19 years.
Linux::It's free when your time has no value.
See Liarmutt in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SazBzvQ0ZAM

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 9/5/2010 8:51 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 20:39:31 -0400, DFS<nospam@dfs_.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/5/2010 7:00 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> The Bishop is going to be mad at Gordon.
>>> The first thing you learn in priest school is that you can't beat the
>>> bishop....
>>
>> hah!!!
>>
>> Notice Gortard has a peaceful yet mischievous 'post-altar-boy-hookup' grin.
>>
>> http://gordonbp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/reader-me.jpg
>
> When I was a kid growing up in Brooklyn NY, I used to hear the other
> kids talk about "this priest, that priest, ass grabbing etc".
> I even heard parents talk about it on occasion.
>
> Back then it was just a minor annoyance, or so it was perceived to be.
>
> As years passed and the truth came out in the press, it didn't
> surprise me at all.
> In fact I think of those kids all the time and wonder what their lives
> turned out like.

I am going to ram this down Priest Gordon's throat every chance I get
that he is a low-life and a two-head snake priest. :) I bet he has boys
using Linux he is teaching sitting on his lap -- 'come here, set on my
lap, let me help you, it's alright and I am going to teach you Linux'. :)

He dances to one tune in the MS camp, and then he turns around and
dances to another tune in the Linux camp, mainly stabbing the MS users
in their backs talking about them like a dog while he he's in the Linux
camp and smiles in their faces in the MS camp.

Ext User(Gordon)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 06/09/2010 04:40, Big Steel 99 the X factor wrote:

> He dances to one tune in the MS camp, and then he turns around and
> dances to another tune in the Linux camp, mainly stabbing the MS users
> in their backs talking about them like a dog while he he's in the Linux
> camp and smiles in their faces in the MS camp.

Uh no. There is no wintroll who posts lies and disinformation in the
Linux groups who even poke their noses into the MS Answers forum. Why?
Because they are technically INCOMPETENT. The only thing they are
competent at is insults lies and mudslinging.
Yes I assist people with problems in the MS Answers forum because I am
able to. Do I see YOU assisting in (say) the Ubuntu Forums? Do I see YOU
assisting in the MS Answers Forums? NO. Why not? Because your sole
raison d'etre is to spread lies and insults and disinformation in the
Linux groups.
I am NOT mudslinging at Windows USERS - I'm mudslinging at you TROLLS
who are like wasps - no useful purpose at all.

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:

<snipped>

B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...

****-off you demented priest....

You go molest some altar boys you slithering stinking priest. You take
some pictures of you molesting some alter boys with your Linux powered
smartphone you whore. Do you know you can do some video with the phone
too priest?

And Priest Gordon you whore, you make sure you bend them over and take
every kind of picture you can in every position that you can, and then
you teach them Linux with them sitting in your lap, you whore.

Can you say cheese priest? <camera-click>

Ext User(Hadron)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Big Steel 99 the X factor <Steel99Xfactor@BigSteeltheXfactor.com>
writes:

> On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...
>

*SNIP*

> Can you say cheese priest? <camera-click>

Any such comments are way out of line. Allegations such as you make are
very serious as well as WAY out of line in a newsgroup. Please consider
not making them again.

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 9/6/2010 8:06 AM, Hadron wrote:
> Big Steel 99 the X factor<Steel99Xfactor@BigSteeltheXfactor.com>
> writes:
>
>> On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>> <snipped>
>>
>> B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...
>>
>
> *SNIP*
>
>> Can you say cheese priest?<camera-click>
>
> Any such comments are way out of line. Allegations such as you make are
> very serious as well as WAY out of line in a newsgroup. Please consider
> not making them again.
>

I answer to no one. This is Usenet like it is like Hollywood. I am
twisting no one's arm to read anything. That son of a bitch priest got
in my face with his damn bullshit, and if you or anyone else can't stand
the heat, then I suggest that you get out of the kitchen, **** the
priest. :)

Ext User(Gordon)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 06/09/2010 12:30, Big Steel 99 the X factor wrote:
> On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...
>
> ****-off you demented priest....

I'm not a priest.

>
> You go molest some altar boys you slithering stinking priest. You take
> some pictures of you molesting some alter boys with your Linux powered
> smartphone you whore. Do you know you can do some video with the phone
> too priest?
>
> And Priest Gordon you whore, you make sure you bend them over and take
> every kind of picture you can in every position that you can, and then
> you teach them Linux with them sitting in your lap, you whore.
>
> Can you say cheese priest? <camera-click>
>
>

Oh yes - the wintrolls stock response to a mega-shoot down - insults. No
reasoned debate or argument, but then they're so moronically
unintelligent that reasoned debate and argument is a foreign to them as
the Mandarin language.

Ext User(Ezekiel)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
"Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:i6325m$7vi$1@news.eternal-september.org...
> On 06/09/2010 12:30, Big Steel 99 the X factor wrote:
>> On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:
>>
>> <snipped>
>>
>> B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...
>>
>> ****-off you demented priest....
>
> I'm not a priest.

Or anything else resembling a man of God.




> Oh yes - the wintrolls stock response to a mega-shoot down - insults. No
> reasoned debate or argument, but then they're so moronically unintelligent
> that reasoned debate and argument is a foreign to them as the Mandarin
> language.

Read your above response along with some of your other posts below. Then
take a look in the mirror... you just described yourself.

"Cretin... how STUPID you look?"
"You really are a WASTE of rations"
"...utterly moronic.
"Piss off you stupid little squirt..."
"idiot"
"cretin"
"You shitty hypocritical oik."

Ext User(Moshe Goldfarb)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:42:48 +0100, Gordon <gordonbparker@yahoo.com>
wrote:


>Oh yes - the wintrolls stock response to a mega-shoot down - insults. No
>reasoned debate or argument, but then they're so moronically
>unintelligent that reasoned debate and argument is a foreign to them as
>the Mandarin language.

So says the person who spammed the same exact inflammatory message
into the group 10 times.

Go read your Bible Gordo.
You can start with "The Be Attitudes".
--
Moshe Goldfarb
Collector of soaps from around the globe.
Linux...Disappointing users for 19 years.
Linux::It's free when your time has no value.
See Liarmutt in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SazBzvQ0ZAM

Ext User(Gordon)
07-10-2011, 03:09 PM
On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:

>
> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>
>
>

And your knowledge in that field is?

Ext User(Hadron)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Gordon <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> writes:

> On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>>
>> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>>
>>
>>
>
> And your knowledge in that field is?


You don't think you're an expert do you? Alright then : what's God's
favourite meal?

Here's some "good learning, yussir" for you Gortard :-

"A man should first direct himself in the way he should go. Only then
should he instruct others."

Ext User(Alias)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 09/06/2010 05:46 PM, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>
> "Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:i6325m$7vi$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>> On 06/09/2010 12:30, Big Steel 99 the X factor wrote:
>>> On 9/6/2010 3:47 AM, Gordon wrote:
>>>
>>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> B[SLAP] a no count priest in the face...
>>>
>>> ****-off you demented priest....
>>
>> I'm not a priest.
>
> Or anything else resembling a man of God.

Hate to break the news to you but there is no such thing as a god and
only those who are ignorant and superstitious and still living in the
Middle Ages believe in such nonsense.

--
Alias

Ext User(Alias)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 09/06/2010 05:57 PM, Hadron wrote:
> Gordon<gordonbparker@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> And your knowledge in that field is?
>
>
> You don't think you're an expert do you? Alright then : what's God's
> favourite meal?

Fresh humans after events like Katrina? Face it, only ignorant and
superstitious fools believe in a god.

--
Alias

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 9/6/2010 11:42 AM, Gordon wrote:

> Oh yes - the wintrolls stock response to a mega-shoot down - insults. No
> reasoned debate or argument, but then they're so moronically
> unintelligent that reasoned debate and argument is a foreign to them as
> the Mandarin language.

[B]SLAP a priest and a fool....

Is this your best come back priest? This is beyond some damn debate you
silly priest fool. **** you......

The Pope doesn't want a silly ass priest that's for sure. That's why you
have been banished to Usenet and in particular COLA to seek followers.

****-off Priest Gordon and go molest High Pussy Turkey (HPT), Ahlstrom,
chrisv, Sinister Monkey aka Midget III, and the rest of them and get
some love. :)

Ext User(Hadron)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Alias <aka@masked&anonymous.com.¬°nvalido> writes:

> On 09/06/2010 05:57 PM, Hadron wrote:
>> Gordon<gordonbparker@yahoo.com> writes:
>>
>>> On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> And your knowledge in that field is?
>>
>>
>> You don't think you're an expert do you? Alright then : what's God's
>> favourite meal?
>
> Fresh humans after events like Katrina? Face it, only ignorant and
> superstitious fools believe in a god.

pretty much so : unless GOD is a mayan acronym meaning "think no
further".

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 9/6/2010 11:52 AM, Gordon wrote:
> On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>>
>> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>>
>>
>>
>
> And your knowledge in that field is?

God doesn't want you! Priest!

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 9/6/2010 12:20 PM, Hadron wrote:
> Alias<aka@masked&anonymous.com.¬°nvalido> writes:
>
>> On 09/06/2010 05:57 PM, Hadron wrote:
>>> Gordon<gordonbparker@yahoo.com> writes:
>>>
>>>> On 06/09/2010 16:46, Ezekiel wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Or anything else resembling a man of God.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> And your knowledge in that field is?
>>>
>>>
>>> You don't think you're an expert do you? Alright then : what's God's
>>> favourite meal?
>>
>> Fresh humans after events like Katrina? Face it, only ignorant and
>> superstitious fools believe in a god.
>
> pretty much so : unless GOD is a mayan acronym meaning "think no
> further".
>

I wouldn't get into too much conversation with Alias 'the Spanish Drip',
because it's liable to drip all over you and start chasing you like 'the
Spanish Drip' chases Frank.

Ext User(Chris Ahlstrom)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Gordon posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 06/09/2010 12:30, Big Steel 99 the X factor wrote:
>
>> ****-off you demented priest....
>
> Oh yes - the wintrolls stock response to a mega-shoot down - insults. No
> reasoned debate or argument, but then they're so moronically
> unintelligent that reasoned debate and argument is a foreign to them as
> the Mandarin language.

Gordon, try to always correct the Subject line to make it non-insulting
and accurate.

The troll will try to reinstate his tripe, so be vigilant.

It is all too easy to forget.

Imagine if small children saw Big Steal's language! Heaven forfend!

--
* Knghtbrd is FAR too tempted to .sig this entire discussion...

Ext User(Big Steel 99 the X factor)
07-10-2011, 03:10 PM
On 9/6/2010 12:44 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

<snipped>

Like I said before, Ahlstrom is just another Linux using pussy in
his/her mama's basement, a typical Linux using lapdog in COLA. But get
this all of you MS users, this hypocrite Ahlstrom makes his/her living
using the MS platform. :)

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd