PDA

View Full Version : One Nation's HANSEN gets an on-camera job with channel 9



Pages : [1] 2

Gena
19-02-2004, 04:48 PM
From todays Herald Sun:

'...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
Queensland.

She will become a guest reporter on the state-based Extra program after
producers discovered she was interested in becoming a television
reporter.
Channel 9 said Ms Hanson had written to the station looking for work
experience.

She then met producers who recognised her potential.

Channel 9 said she would file her first report for the program next
week.'

freckles
19-02-2004, 05:08 PM
I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.


"Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote in message
news:40343E67.C4193A7D@italia.com.au...
> From todays Herald Sun:
>
> '...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
> Queensland.
>
> She will become a guest reporter on the state-based Extra program after
> producers discovered she was interested in becoming a television
> reporter.
> Channel 9 said Ms Hanson had written to the station looking for work
> experience.
>
> She then met producers who recognised her potential.
>
> Channel 9 said she would file her first report for the program next
> week.'

Gena
19-02-2004, 05:08 PM
freckles wrote:
>
> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.

That's what I just said.

bob
19-02-2004, 05:18 PM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:53 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:

>freckles wrote:
>>
>> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.
>
>That's what I just said.

No it's not. You wrote:

'...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
Queensland.

Gena
19-02-2004, 05:18 PM
bob wrote:
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:53 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>
> >freckles wrote:
> >>
> >> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.
> >
> >That's what I just said.
>
> No it's not. You wrote:
>
> '...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
> Queensland.

No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
copied and pasted. I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
conclusion yourself. FYI, Lee Hansen was a member of One Nation, just
like her mother. In future, you might like to read the posts properly
before you respond and make a fool of yourself. Why the f**k do you
think I put in the "...." in my quote for? A. To show that it wasn't
the COMPLETE article. That would be wasting bandwidth.

zaphy
19-02-2004, 05:27 PM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:14:01 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:

>No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
>copied and pasted. I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
>etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
>conclusion yourself.

How about you be a bit more clear in the future, and people won't leap
to the wrong conclusion.


--
zaphy

Gena
19-02-2004, 05:37 PM
zaphy wrote:
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:14:01 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>
> >No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
> >copied and pasted. I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
> >etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
> >conclusion yourself.
>
> How about you be a bit more clear in the future, and people won't leap
> to the wrong conclusion.

How much clearer could you want? It's quite obvious that Pauline Hansen
wouldn't be given an on-camera role, which only leaves her daughter Lee
(who is well known to be looking for a tv job) and her two sons, neither
of them would be good on camera. So it was pretty damn obvious (or
should have been) which Hansen I was referring to.

Stephen Oakes
19-02-2004, 05:48 PM
"Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote...
> How much clearer could you want?

OK then smart-arse - how do you know Pauline Hansen's daughter is a member
of "One Nation"?

(Your post was ridiculous).
--
Stephen Oakes

Gena
19-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Stephen Oakes wrote:
>
> "Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote...
> > How much clearer could you want?
>
> OK then smart-arse - how do you know Pauline Hansen's daughter is a member
> of "One Nation"?

It is common knowledge. She was also on her campaign staff.

> (Your post was ridiculous).

At least mine was accurate.

The Cableguy
19-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Do you guys have wives or girlfriends? I pity them!

bob
19-02-2004, 06:37 PM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:14:01 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:

>bob wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:53 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >freckles wrote:
>> >>
>> >> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.
>> >
>> >That's what I just said.
>>
>> No it's not. You wrote:
>>
>> '...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
>> Queensland.
>
>No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
>copied and pasted.

And conveniently snipped the relevant part to make it look like
Pauline got the job.

ML
19-02-2004, 06:48 PM
> How much clearer could you want?

You didn't make it clear. Your an idiot. Although it was quite funny how you
snipped the article.

--
main.luser [ML]

Online DVD Rentals
http://tinyurl.com/fbax

brad2006
19-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Stephen Oakes wrote:
>
> "Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote...
> > How much clearer could you want?
>
> OK then smart-arse - how do you know Pauline Hansen's daughter is a member
> of "One Nation"?

It is common knowledge. She was also on her campaign staff.

> (Your post was ridiculous).

At least mine was accurate.

No it wasn't. You said "HANSEN". Her surname is "Hanson". Note the spelling idiot.

brad2006
19-02-2004, 07:57 PM
bob wrote:
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:53 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>
> >freckles wrote:
> >>
> >> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.
> >
> >That's what I just said.
>
> No it's not. You wrote:
>
> '...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
> Queensland.

No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
copied and pasted. I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
conclusion yourself. FYI, Lee Hansen was a member of One Nation, just
like her mother. In future, you might like to read the posts properly
before you respond and make a fool of yourself. Why the f**k do you
think I put in the "...." in my quote for? A. To show that it wasn't
the COMPLETE article. That would be wasting bandwidth.

The fact that you copied iand pasted is irrelevent. In your post it clearly identified Pauline Hanson ans being the Hanson who got the job, not Lee.

You also said One Nation's HANSEN got the job. That is neither Pauline or Lee. Their surname is Hanson. You're just a troll.

E.T.
19-02-2004, 09:58 PM
"Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote in message
news:40345112.8F4A2347@italia.com.au...
> Stephen Oakes wrote:
> >
> > "Gena" <gena@italia.com.au> wrote...
> > > How much clearer could you want?
> >
> > OK then smart-arse - how do you know Pauline Hansen's daughter is a
member
> > of "One Nation"?
>
> It is common knowledge.

It is?

> She was also on her campaign staff.

That doesn't mean she is a member.
>
> > (Your post was ridiculous).
>
> At least mine was accurate.

No it wasn't.

Rebel without a Kenton
19-02-2004, 09:58 PM
In article <40344937.162C5147@italia.com.au>, Gena <gena@italia.com.au>
wrote:

> How much clearer could you want? It's quite obvious that Pauline Hansen
> wouldn't be given an on-camera role, which only leaves her daughter Lee
> (who is well known to be looking for a tv job) and her two sons, neither
> of them would be good on camera. So it was pretty damn obvious (or
> should have been) which Hansen I was referring to.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were talking about Hansen,
those boys that sang, 'mmmmmm bop'.

E.T.
20-02-2004, 01:18 AM
"Rebel without a Kenton" <kobNOSPAMPLEASEE@kob.id.au> wrote in message
news:kobNOSPAMPLEASEE-67014D.21550319022004@news.syd.swiftel.com.au...
> In article <40344937.162C5147@italia.com.au>, Gena <gena@italia.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> > How much clearer could you want? It's quite obvious that Pauline Hansen
> > wouldn't be given an on-camera role, which only leaves her daughter Lee
> > (who is well known to be looking for a tv job) and her two sons, neither
> > of them would be good on camera. So it was pretty damn obvious (or
> > should have been) which Hansen I was referring to.
>
> Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were talking about Hansen,
> those boys that sang, 'mmmmmm bop'.

No, their name is also spelled "HANSON".

Astro
20-02-2004, 01:47 AM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:14:01 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:

>bob wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:58:53 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >freckles wrote:
>> >>
>> >> I heard that her daughter had got a job with channel 9 in QLD.
>> >
>> >That's what I just said.
>>
>> No it's not. You wrote:
>>
>> '...Pauline Hanson, has landed an on-camera job with Channel 9 in
>> Queensland.
>
>No I did not.

Yes you ****en did and you know you did.

> The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
>copied and pasted.
>I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
>etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
>conclusion yourself.

It was a deliberate troll attempt, you know it and we all know it.

>FYI, Lee Hansen was a member of One Nation, just
>like her mother.

Irrelevant.

> In future, you might like to read the posts properly
>before you respond and make a fool of yourself.

Your post was read properly and dismissed as a lie and troll attempt
very quickly.

> Why the f**k do you
>think I put in the "...." in my quote for?

To ****en troll us you ****.

> A. To show that it wasn't
>the COMPLETE article. That would be wasting bandwidth.

You snipped not even a full sentence moron!


This is what the article really said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEE Hanson, daughter of One Nation founder Pauline Hanson, has landed
an on-camera job with Channel 9 in Queensland.

Lee will become a guest reporter on the state-based Extra program
after producers discovered she was interested in becoming a television
reporter.
Channel 9 said Ms Hanson had written to the station looking for work
experience.

She then met producers who recognised her potential.

Channel 9 said Lee would file her first report for the program next
week.


http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,8693416%255E662,00.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You conveniently snipped the start of the first sentence : ' LEE
Hanson, daughter of One Nation founder '

And then started from Pauline Hanson, making it look like she got the
job. Why you would try such a silly troll attempt and then thinking
you could defend it, is beyond me.

Is it just me, or are the trolls become even more clueless..

Astro
20-02-2004, 01:47 AM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:27:19 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:

>zaphy wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:14:01 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >No I did not. The journalist at the Herald Sun wrote that and I just
>> >copied and pasted. I clearly said that 'one nation's Hansen gets job'
>> >etc. I never even mentioned which Hansen it was. YOU jumped to *that*
>> >conclusion yourself.
>>
>> How about you be a bit more clear in the future, and people won't leap
>> to the wrong conclusion.
>
>How much clearer could you want?

The truth would be nice.

> It's quite obvious that Pauline Hansen
>wouldn't be given an on-camera role,

That's not obvios at all.

> which only leaves her daughter Lee
>(who is well known to be looking for a tv job)

**** off, how the hell are we to know this.


>and her two sons, neither
>of them would be good on camera.

Now you're just becoming an even bigger joke then you already are
here.


>So it was pretty damn obvious (or
>should have been) which Hansen I was referring to.

The only thing obvious in your posts are your pathetic troll attempts.

Go and get some new material.

Astro
20-02-2004, 01:57 AM
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:00:50 +1100, Gena <gena@italia.com.au> wrote:


>> (Your post was ridiculous).
>
>At least mine was accurate.


Oh right i see, it was accurate to the point over 10 people have
corrected you. I like your logic.

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd