PDA

View Full Version : VCE Cheat Sheets/Study Guides

ASTG
18-10-2004, 02:24 PM
SORRY EVERYONE, I NO LONGER HAVE THIS CHEAT SHEET,I made it last year and I am sorry to those of you askign for it but it is no longer available, goodluck anyhow

for all of you studying for VCE there are special cheat sheets called wizard key study guides for pretty much every subject, u can use em to study or when your allowed cheat sheetsyou cazn take these in with you, ive just compressed the further maths version into 1 page, it covers the core and modules 3 and 4 (graphs and relatians and business math), if anyone needs it jus email me and ill send it to ya, im also looking for the psych version of this if anyone has it, i studied from the midyear one and it helped alot for the exam, if someone has the endof year could you please scan it and send it to me, or for IPM, if you have any of these post here so that whoever needs will be able to get a copy,
thanks,
ben

EDIT: ive recieved many emails asking me for the sheet and no offense to people who have done this but could everyone please stop telling me that their exam is this monday, i know in case u havent realized im also doing it, why else would i have a cheat sheet which i took the time to compress?,

EDIT 2: OKAY THIS IS PSSING ME OFF, I SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED ABOVE THAT THIS IS A FURTHER CHEAT SHEET< NOT METHODS, (sorry for the caps) ive had 37 new emailsv today with ppl asking for methods, firstly u shouldve prepared your cheat sheet ages ago and asking at the last minute is irresponsible secondly read the post, just because u want something doesnt mean everyone has it, so get off your asses and stop looking for a quick fix (sorry to those responsible eyoers but this is really annoying)

VLturbo3.0
20-10-2004, 05:54 PM
for all of you studying for VCE there are special cheat sheets called wizard key study guides for pretty much every subject, u can use em to study or when your allowed cheat sheetsyou cazn take these in with you, ive just compressed the further maths version into 1 page, it covers the core and modules 3 and 4 (graphs and relatians and business math), if anyone needs it jus email me (benelb@gmail.com) and ill send it to ya, im also looking for the psych version of this if anyone has it, i studied from the midyear one and it helped alot for the exam, if someone has the endof year could you please scan it and send it to me, or for IPM, if you have any of these post here so that whoever needs will be able to get a copy,
thanks,
ben
I have the Physics and Math Methods ones (at least i think they are wizard) and i found them pretty useless...

But yeah, as an extra aid for studying they are great, but not really as a cheat sheet i don't think

ajlethal
23-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Where can you get these from? Like a website, VCCA* etc??

ASTG
24-10-2004, 05:10 PM
u have to buy em from some shop in the city, notsure where it is, which is why im asking if anyone else has any other guides

bobbyo
24-10-2004, 06:23 PM
study hard mates

glycerine
24-10-2004, 06:49 PM
study guides never cover the things you need to know in enough depth, as least not the hsc ones. i wouldn't rely on them too much.

teknetium
28-10-2004, 03:35 PM
The one we got for english aint that bad, gattaca and oedipus.

ASTG
28-10-2004, 03:46 PM
The one we got for english aint that bad, gattaca and oedipus.
can u send me the gattaca one?

linda123
27-10-2005, 07:50 PM
hey ben... sorry i know u must be extremely busy this close to exams.. but i need some help. i just came across this site whilst looking round for sample cheat sheets and ur post intrigued me. I do not quite understand how we r meant to know ur email addy when it doesnt show. i wantd to contact u in relation to getting a copy of the cheat sheet. my email is ste0005@lyndhurst.vic.edu.au - if you get a moment, i wld REALLY appreciate a copy. I have done a cheat sheet but i dont think that my examples are generic enough to suit the questions we will get. It would be a much appreciated study support...... im doin futher at lyndhurst secondary and struggling with the core- business, trig/geom and no's n apll. If u had nethn on the core that u think might benefit me i wld REALLY APPRECIATE the help. ....... thanks for taking the time- linda..............:o

Groggypoo
27-10-2005, 07:54 PM
SORRY EVERYONE, I NO LONGER HAVE THIS CHEAT SHEET,
Plus there is an email on his profile.

ASTG
30-10-2005, 03:50 PM
also i had the email listed here, but i edited it out when i added the above line, sorry linda and anyone else who is looking for a cheat sheet, but goodluck on the exams

Hosted by: Eyo Technologies Pty Ltd. Sponsored by: Actiontec Pty Ltd