Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: All xbox mods and chip questions/chat here.

loslobo is offline EYO forum member I'm either new or don't have much to say

its ok just be a sport and post some lovely feedback on ebay will ya

Quote Originally Posted by loslobo
    its ok just be a sport and post some lovely feedback on ebay will ya
    Oops. Done

lol thanks

Does anyone recommend anywhere or anyone in sydney who could preferably softmod (or chip) my xbox and install a hard drive, Thanks

Nowra is about as close as i know, a mate is starting a new shop this week.

Im considering getting a duo-x mod installed with stealth mods, http://www.stealthmods.com/, does anyone recommend them? Thanks

anyone know of a good, reliable place in brisbane for modchips and harddrive installation?

Cool Feedback on Stealthmods

Hi all,

I am new to this game and am thinking about having my xbox modded by Stealthmods. Can anyone give me any feedback about their service? I know they seem relatively expensive, but do they go a good job?

Thanks, KK.

Quote Originally Posted by kagbeni_kat
    Hi all,

I am new to this game and am thinking about having my xbox modded by Stealthmods. Can anyone give me any feedback about their service? I know they seem relatively expensive, but do they go a good job?

Thanks, KK.
    What state are you in? A higher price is NOT an indication of better quality in this game!
    If you are in WA I recommend Modtech in Innaloo http://www.modtech.org They have good prices and good quality

I am in NSW central west, but visit Sydney periodically. Thanks. KK

PM Movation (Jacob) on here, or go to www.pimpmybox.com.au

Jacob has done mine and my friends XBOXs with no probs ever. I even ran mine with no updates of any sort for over a year, and it worked perfectly with everything.

marZey is offline EYO forum member I'm either new or don't have much to say

anyone know a store or place that can put a bigger hdd on my xbox. The xbox is already softmodded, just want a big hdd to put games onto the harddrive.

i live in campbelltown area. any help appriciated

Quote Originally Posted by marZey
    anyone know a store or place that can put a bigger hdd on my xbox. The xbox is already softmodded, just want a big hdd to put games onto the harddrive.

i live in campbelltown area. any help appriciated
    I can't help you with a recommendation. However, if your XBox is soft-modded, you will need to redo the soft-mod on the new drive so expect to pay for another soft-mod.

Hey Comphelp,

How easy is it to do a soft mod? I have an xbox and would like to mod it somehow but dont' want to spend hundreds on getting it done. I have a spare drive that I can install myself. (Well I guess I can haven't really looked as yet)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkNadia
    Hey Comphelp,

How easy is it to do a soft mod? I have an xbox and would like to mod it somehow but dont' want to spend hundreds on getting it done. I have a spare drive that I can install myself. (Well I guess I can haven't really looked as yet)
    It's fairly straight forward if you have the bits (memory card and exploitable game). If you want to swap/upgrade the drive the drive at the same time its trickier and its best to have access to a chipped xbox so that the drive can be formatted/loaded.

new to this

im new to all this mod stuff and id like to know how to buy xbox mods,or anything about them

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafire beast
    im new to all this mod stuff and id like to know how to buy xbox mods,or anything about them
    If you are after the chips to do the mod yourself there are people here that sell them (see some of the ads in other threads). If you want advice about where to get your XBox modded, its probably best to specify your location.

hi guys, im waiting for my xbox to arrive, but i want to get it chipped. I found this ad in the trading post
    "A1 XBOX Upgrades DUO-X2 installed with Dashboard/Applications/Software/Emulators/Media Center and more for only $70.00, 20min Turnaround Installation on the spot while you wait, 12Months Written Warranty with Free Lifetime Support & Software Updates."
    Is this what i ned to do?
    I need help, LOL i'm totally new to all this stuff.
    BTW im in Sydney, so if anyone knows where i can get it done that would help alot

Quote Originally Posted by ntsha22
    "A1 XBOX Upgrades DUO-X2 installed with Dashboard/Applications/Software/Emulators/Media Center and more for only $70.00, 20min Turnaround Installation on the spot while you wait, 12Months Written Warranty with Free Lifetime Support & Software Updates."
    That seems like a fair price.

So that is good so i can play copied games and stuff? Then all i would need is to urgrade the Hard drive?