Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

  1. #1
    Ext User(griffinn) Guest

    Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    Just caught Neighbours last night after missing it for about a week or
    so...and saw, for the first time, Paul's daughter!

    Holy Crap! (as Frank would say) who is this gorgeous babe????

    She is listed as Pippa Black. Did a quick Google and didn't find much
    at all about her, except she was on Secret Life of Us a few times by
    the looks of it.

    She is beautiful! and looks like she's going to give old Izzy a good
    run for her money!

    I won't be missing Neighbours again, that's for sure!

    Anyone have any more info on the lovely Pippa??

    Griff


  2. #2
    Ext User(Beautiful Femur) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!



    griffinn wrote:
    > Just caught Neighbours last night after missing it for about a week or
    > so...and saw, for the first time, Paul's daughter!
    >
    > Holy Crap! (as Frank would say) who is this gorgeous babe????
    >
    > She is listed as Pippa Black. Did a quick Google and didn't find much
    > at all about her, except she was on Secret Life of Us a few times by
    > the looks of it.
    >
    > She is beautiful! and looks like she's going to give old Izzy a good
    > run for her money!
    >
    > I won't be missing Neighbours again, that's for sure!
    >
    > Anyone have any more info on the lovely Pippa??
    >
    > Griff
    >



    she must be about 12 yrs old. paul robinson's daughter wasn't born in
    the first 3 years of the show and they are only just up to their 20th.
    didn't he have triplets anyway? where's the other 2?

  3. #3
    Ext User(Shelby) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!


    "Beautiful Femur" <BF@BF.com.au> wrote in message
    news:dgqau8$kco$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
    >
    >
    > she must be about 12 yrs old. paul robinson's daughter wasn't born in the
    > first 3 years of the show and they are only just up to their 20th. didn't
    > he have triplets anyway? where's the other 2?



    He had triplets with Gail, but then if I remember correctly he also had a
    daughter, born several years earlier, with a girlfriend he worked with when
    he was with the airlines. I think the daughter lived with her mother in New
    Zealand. So that could make her 18-20 years old (roughly) now. He also
    didn't know about her birth until a few/several years later.

    I don't watch Neighbours now, so can't comment on the appearance of this
    daughter.



  4. #4
    Ext User(kh) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!


    "Shelby" <me@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    news:4330e9e9$1@duster.adelaide.on.net...
    >
    > "Beautiful Femur" <BF@BF.com.au> wrote in message
    > news:dgqau8$kco$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
    >>
    >>
    >> she must be about 12 yrs old. paul robinson's daughter wasn't born in
    >> the first 3 years of the show and they are only just up to their 20th.
    >> didn't he have triplets anyway? where's the other 2?

    >
    >
    > He had triplets with Gail, but then if I remember correctly he also had a
    > daughter, born several years earlier, with a girlfriend he worked with
    > when he was with the airlines. I think the daughter lived with her mother
    > in New Zealand. So that could make her 18-20 years old (roughly) now. He
    > also didn't know about her birth until a few/several years later.
    >
    > I don't watch Neighbours now, so can't comment on the appearance of this
    > daughter.

    This might help
    http://perfectblend.net/neighbourhoo...inson-paul.htm

    "Unable to cope with life in Erinsborough anymore, a heavily pregnant Gail
    packed her bags and left Paul for a new life in Tasmania where she gave
    birth to two sons, Cameron and Robert and a daughter, Lucinda. Paul flew to
    Tasmania on the birth of the children and agreed to divorce Gail and let her
    marry the new man in her life. Paul returned to Erinsborough distraught at
    the idea of another man raising his kids, although he and Gail had parted
    friends and she agreed to let him see the triplets whenever he liked."



  5. #5
    Ext User(Stephen Oakes) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    It's only a soapie.

    --
    Stephen Oakes



  6. #6
    Ext User(Natalie) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    Beautiful Femur wrote:
    >
    > she must be about 12 yrs old. paul robinson's daughter wasn't born in
    > the first 3 years of the show and they are only just up to their 20th.
    > didn't he have triplets anyway? where's the other 2?


    Paul had 4 children born during the show. Triplets with Gail and Benito
    with one of the Blakeney twins. This is obviously child # 5.

    Natalie

  7. #7
    Ext User(mermaid78@iprimus.com.au) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    Actually Paul had 5 children. A few years after the show began he found
    out he had a daughter with an ex girlfriend. I think the childs name
    was Amy. Pauls' son with Christina(gayle blakeny) was named Andrew not
    Benito. benito was actually the name of Christinas' uncle

    Katrina
    Natalie wrote:
    > Beautiful Femur wrote:
    > >
    > > she must be about 12 yrs old. paul robinson's daughter wasn't born in
    > > the first 3 years of the show and they are only just up to their 20th.
    > > didn't he have triplets anyway? where's the other 2?

    >
    > Paul had 4 children born during the show. Triplets with Gail and Benito
    > with one of the Blakeney twins. This is obviously child # 5.
    >
    > Natalie



  8. #8
    Ext User(Lauren) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    That is total dedication to what is, essentially, a pretty ordinary
    soap. Props to Shelby!


  9. #9
    Ext User(Soixante Un Jour Une Vieille Viande) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    Lauren wrote:
    >
    > That is total dedication to what is, essentially, a pretty ordinary
    > soap. Props to Shelby!


    WTF are you replying to Lauren? I know you're a newbie so I'll be kind
    to you. Please leave in your reply, the quoted part of the text you are
    replying to. Otherwise nobody will know what you are replying about,
    and who you are replying to. That is all.

    --
    NOTE TO GROUP MODERATOR

    Please forgive "Lauren" for breaking this golden rule. She is only new
    - plus she's Bert's daughter. I know there is a rule that all newbie's
    that break the 3rd commandment relating to quotations must be 'bypassed'
    for 24 hrs is the norm, but I beg you to make an exception in this
    case. I offer you my personal assurance that Lauren will learn from
    this episode. Thanks for taking the time to read this request. Of
    course I'll respect any finding you make. That is all.

  10. #10
    Ext User(L.R.Norton) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    "griffinn" <lordgriffinn@gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1127262035.948145.220900@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    > She is listed as Pippa Black. Did a quick Google and didn't find much
    > at all about her, except she was on Secret Life of Us a few times by
    > the looks of it.


    IIRC, she just missed out on the part of Helen in the blockbuster movie,
    Troy.
    Hollywood's loss is our gain.

    'Onya



  11. #11
    Ext User(Natalie) Guest

    Re: Paul Robinson's Daughter on Neighbours!

    mermaid78@iprimus.com.au wrote:
    >
    > Actually Paul had 5 children. A few years after the show began he found
    > out he had a daughter with an ex girlfriend. I think the childs name
    > was Amy. Pauls' son with Christina(gayle blakeny) was named Andrew not
    > Benito. benito was actually the name of Christinas' uncle


    I was correct the first time. 4 born during the show, this one is #5.

    That baby that played their son along with Miranda Fryer (Skye as a
    baby) are two of the ugliest children I've ever seen.

    Natalie

Similar Threads

  1. ACA daughter ripping off her father
    By Kate Fights, I Cry in forum aus.tv
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-05-2005, 11:33 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 30-11-2004, 10:52 PM
  3. Paul ROBINSON - Neighbours
    By Adam SLATER \(H0llyw00d H0gan\) in forum aus.tv
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 05:53 PM
  4. Sydney is Sloanes daughter!
    By Matthew_G in forum aus.tv
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-04-2004, 07:55 AM
  5. General's Daughter + more to trade
    By desdichado in forum DVD/CD Swapmeet (Australia)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-02-2002, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •