Want to have your favourite travel photo exhibited...?

Submissions are now open for the fourth My Favourite Travel Photo exhibition.

My Favourite Travel Photo showcases and auctions the best of the public's travel photos to help build schools in Bangladesh. To date, the exhibitions have raised over $22 000.

Submit your favourite travel photo to be:
- viewed by our expert panel, comprising Penny Stephens, The Age; Christian Pearson, misheye photography; Bob Barker, RovingEye; and Richard I’Anson, Lonely Planet;
- exhibited at Michaels Camera store in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD; and
- in the running to win prizes awarded for the highest auctioned price, people's choice and panel's choice.

This year, the panel’s choice winner will be awarded representation with RovingEye (rovingeye.com), an online photographic agency, where they will be promoted to RovingEye’s global network of clients.

The proceeds from the My Favourite Travel Photo exhibition are donated to Co-Operation In Development (CO-ID), a registered Australian charity that builds schools and provides a free education to children on Bhola Island in southern Bangladesh.

Proudly sponsored by Michaels Cameras, the theme for this year’s exhibition is ‘Discovery’.

Submissions close 24 August.

To view the conditions of entry and submit your photo visit: myfavouritetravelphoto.com