eyo technlogies For your PC needs

Thread: Remote controle

Lightbulb Remote controle

Hi all;
    First post in this forum......be kind !! So down to it . I have a hiteker dvd player Model AD-660 and works fine and has not missed a beat and is now over 15 years old. Only problem is the remote control is not working and need to find a new /second hand one?? I have tryed every were to try and find one. Have not tryed a 'learner ' remote as these will not do all of the functions that the factory one will do . I hope some one out there will be able to help me.

I work in the electronic industry and if it can't be fixed ....it can't be fixed. So i have tryed all of my usual tricks of the trade but have drawn a blank.

jokiin is offline Administrator
    Winner - Best Signature Award 2009
    I review Committed forum member

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant81 View Post
    Hi all;
    First post in this forum......be kind !! So down to it . I have a hiteker dvd player Model AD-660 and works fine and has not missed a beat and is now over 15 years old. Only problem is the remote control is not working and need to find a new /second hand one?? I have tryed every were to try and find one. Have not tryed a 'learner ' remote as these will not do all of the functions that the factory one will do . I hope some one out there will be able to help me.

I work in the electronic industry and if it can't be fixed ....it can't be fixed. So i have tryed all of my usual tricks of the trade but have drawn a blank.
    I had one of those a while back, it's not quite that old but still a very early model, fairly certain I ditched the remote in a clean up after the player finally died but I could be wrong, have you got a picture of the remote for reference, I have a box full of old remotes and will have a look if I do happen to have it, have owned literally many dozens of DVD players over the years so not clear on what the remote for this model looked like off hand
    Got caught out by my boss sleeping under my desk at work, told him I was planking, I've now been promoted to head of social media