Almost every night, sometime between 9pm and 10pm, the digital signal from all
of the 10 Network's channels in Sydney get badly affected by interference.
This isn't the type of interference that's caused by a helicopter. It lasts much
longer - often up to 3 minutes.
Has anyone else noticed this? And, more importantly, does anyone know what's
- KRudd at his finest.
"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.
"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.
"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.
"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.
"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.
"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
- Egotistical shithead and pompous ****wit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.
"SHUT THE **** UP YOU DUMB ****!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.
"I don't care what you ****ers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.
"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott
"There will be no carbon tax."
- Juliar Dullard