porno türk porno rokettube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

  1. #1
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder


  2. #2
    Ext User(Clocky) Guest

    SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder



  3. #3
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >


    http://www.qbond.net/

  4. #4
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >


    http://www.qbond.net/

  5. #5
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >


    http://www.qbond.net/

  6. #6
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >


    http://www.qbond.net/

  7. #7
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >


    http://www.qbond.net/

  8. #8
    Ext User(Clocky) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    FW:groups-abuse@google.com



    X-Received: by 10.224.215.194 with SMTP id hf2mr2628937qab.0.1369182975636;
    Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    X-Received: by 10.50.12.4 with SMTP id u4mr893716igb.5.1369182975448;
    Tue, 21
    May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    Path:
    news.astraweb.com!border6.newsrouter.astraweb.com! feed.news.qwest.net!mpls-nntp-01.inet.qwest.net!news.glorb.com!l3no10839873qak.0 !news-out.google.com!y6ni50756qax.0!nntp.google.com!ch1n o233201qab.0!postnews.google.com!d8g2000pbe.google groups.com!not-for-mail
    Newsgroups: aus.cars
    Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
    Injection-Info: d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com; posting-host=27.33.150.85;
    posting-account=SgvqfAoAAACN0WEjeLw8F76eLY_hTT3T
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 27.33.150.85
    References:
    <c8032d14-3b67-4f5f-a2b3-26255ce6b594@mq5g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
    <519c0f80$0$11106$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.31
    (KHTML, like
    Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31,gzip(gfe)
    Message-ID:
    <548b3fa9-2695-4beb-aa6e-f18ee6f7ed8f@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com>
    Subject: Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder
    From: David Zyk <aus.davidz@gmail.com>
    Injection-Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:36:15 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

  9. #9
    Ext User(Mike) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On 2013-05-22 09:50:27 +1000, David Zyk said:

    > http://www.qbond.net/


    I hear that URAGAN D2 is better and it still made in the Czech Republic
    to the demanding specifications of the original and famous best selling
    recipe.


  10. #10
    Ext User(F Murtz) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    David Zyk wrote:
    > http://www.qbond.net/
    >

    It is just super glue and filler, maybe a bit better than cheap super glue.

  11. #11
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 10:21*pm, F Murtz <hagg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > David Zyk wrote:
    > >http://www.qbond.net/

    >
    > It is just super glue and filler, maybe a bit better than cheap super glue.


    Have u used, is it a big step up from areldite etc:?

  12. #12
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:36*am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On May 22, 9:21*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > http://www.qbond.net/



  13. #13
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 8:50*am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > http://www.qbond.net/



  14. #14
    Ext User(F Murtz) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    David Zyk wrote:
    > On May 22, 10:21 pm, F Murtz <hagg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> David Zyk wrote:
    >>> http://www.qbond.net/

    >>
    >> It is just super glue and filler, maybe a bit better than cheap super glue.

    >
    > Have u used, is it a big step up from areldite etc:?
    >

    It is a totally different thing, it is cyanoacrylate (super glue) not epoxy

  15. #15
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 8:50*am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > http://www.qbond.net/



  16. #16
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 8:50*am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > http://www.qbond.net/



  17. #17
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:46*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    > FW:groups-ab...@google.com
    >
    > X-Received: by 10.224.215.194 with SMTP id hf2mr2628937qab.0.1369182975636;
    > * * * * *Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > MIME-Version: 1.0
    > X-Received: by 10.50.12.4 with SMTP id u4mr893716igb.5.1369182975448;
    > Tue, 21
    > * May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > Path:
    > news.astraweb.com!border6.newsrouter.astraweb.com! feed.news.qwest.net!mpls- nntp-01.inet.qwest.net!news.glorb.com!l3no10839873qak.0 !news-out.google.com !y6ni50756qax.0!nntp.google.com!ch1no233201qab.0!p ostnews.google.com!d8g200 0pbe.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    > Newsgroups: aus.cars
    > Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
    > Injection-Info: d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com; posting-host=27.33.150.85;
    > posting-account=SgvqfAoAAACN0WEjeLw8F76eLY_hTT3T
    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 27.33.150.85
    > References:
    > <c8032d14-3b67-4f5f-a2b3-26255ce6b...@mq5g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
    > * <519c0f80$0$11106$c3e8...@news.astraweb.com>
    > User-Agent: G2/1.0
    > X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.31
    > (KHTML, like
    > * Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31,gzip(gfe)
    > Message-ID:
    > <548b3fa9-2695-4beb-aa6e-f18ee6f7e...@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com>
    > Subject: Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder
    > From: David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com>
    > Injection-Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:36:15 +0000
    > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
    > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable



  18. #18
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 8:50*am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > http://www.qbond.net/



  19. #19
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On 04/06/13 8:36 AM, David Zyk wrote:
    > On May 22, 8:50 am, David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> http://www.qbond.net/


    Please **** off and die you immature impersonating ****.


    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  20. #20
    Ext User(David Zyk) Guest

    Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder

    On May 22, 9:46*am, Clocky <notg...@happen.com> wrote:
    > FW:groups-ab...@google.com
    >
    > X-Received: by 10.224.215.194 with SMTP id hf2mr2628937qab.0.1369182975636;
    > * * * * *Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > MIME-Version: 1.0
    > X-Received: by 10.50.12.4 with SMTP id u4mr893716igb.5.1369182975448;
    > Tue, 21
    > * May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > Path:
    > news.astraweb.com!border6.newsrouter.astraweb.com! feed.news.qwest.net!mpls- nntp-01.inet.qwest.net!news.glorb.com!l3no10839873qak.0 !news-out.google.com !y6ni50756qax.0!nntp.google.com!ch1no233201qab.0!p ostnews.google.com!d8g200 0pbe.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
    > Newsgroups: aus.cars
    > Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:36:15 -0700 (PDT)
    > Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
    > Injection-Info: d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com; posting-host=27.33.150.85;
    > posting-account=SgvqfAoAAACN0WEjeLw8F76eLY_hTT3T
    > NNTP-Posting-Host: 27.33.150.85
    > References:
    > <c8032d14-3b67-4f5f-a2b3-26255ce6b...@mq5g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
    > * <519c0f80$0$11106$c3e8...@news.astraweb.com>
    > User-Agent: G2/1.0
    > X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.31
    > (KHTML, like
    > * Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31,gzip(gfe)
    > Message-ID:
    > <548b3fa9-2695-4beb-aa6e-f18ee6f7e...@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com>
    > Subject: Re: SPAM:Re: Thoughts on Q-BOND glue/filling powder
    > From: David Zyk <aus.dav...@gmail.com>
    > Injection-Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 00:36:15 +0000
    > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
    > Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •