porno türk porno rokettube
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How to delete i386, update folders

  1. #1
    Ext User() Guest

    How to delete i386, update folders

    I have these Dz, i386, amd and update folders that won't delete. They're on an auxiliary drive, not sure how they got there. Apparently it's related to a Windows update and they never got auto deleted.

    Unlocker just moved them to the recycle bin and when I try to delete them from there it just creates new folders.

    How do you get rid of these?

    Thanks.

    Link to image


    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6iR...it?usp=sharing

  2. #2
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: How to delete i386, update folders

    Running XP Pro SP3

  3. #3
    Ext User(Good Guy) Guest

    Re: How to delete i386, update folders

    On 26/07/2013 01:54, docsavage20@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I have these Dz, i386, amd and update folders that won't delete. They're on an auxiliary drive, not



    Have you tried going into safe mode so that Windows systems files that
    is blocking you from deleting them won't be started and so deleting
    would be easier?

    To go into safe mode do this:

    1) Restart your machine;
    2) Keep pressing F8 function key (on/off continuosly) until you see a
    black screen with white charavters;
    3) Use your arrow keys to move to Safe mode (without Network facilities)
    4) Now login using your Administrator account
    5) Launch Windows Explorer
    6) Now you should be able to delete.

    Also, On your desktop in safe mode, the recycle folder should be
    present. If you can see it, just right-click on it and choose "empty
    recycle bin"

    Hope this helps you.


    --
    Good Guy
    Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk
    Website: http://html-css.co.uk
    Email: http://mytaxsite.co.uk/contact-us


  4. #4
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: How to delete i386, update folders

    On Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:11:29 PM UTC-4, Good Guy wrote:

    > Have you tried going into safe mode so that Windows systems files that
    >
    > is blocking you from deleting them won't be started and so deleting
    >
    > would be easier?



    Makes no difference. Same result.


  5. #5
    Ext User(JJ) Guest

    Re: How to delete i386, update folders

    On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 00:18:19 -0700 (PDT), docsavage20@yahoo.com wrote:
    > On Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:11:29 PM UTC-4, Good Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Have you tried going into safe mode so that Windows systems files that
    >>
    >> is blocking you from deleting them won't be started and so deleting
    >>
    >> would be easier?

    >
    > Makes no difference. Same result.


    When you delete it, what's the error message?

    Also try to take the ownership of the folders and all of their contents,
    then change the permissions for full control. Then delete them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •