porno türk porno rokettube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: GONE

  1. #1
    Ext User(jonz) Guest

    GONE

    Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    --
    “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

  2. #2
    Ext User(Jeßus) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 08:18:05 +1000, jonz <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com>
    wrote:

    >Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....


    Be careful quarantine doesn't impound you on the way back home.

  3. #3
    Ext User(Snafle-Gaffer) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On Wednesday, 4 September 2013 08:18:05 UTC+10, jonz wrote:
    > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >


    ****! That will improve the IQ of both countries. Don't hurry back, in fact why don't you just find yourself a nice little lamb with a winning smile and settle down.

  4. #4
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 04/09/13 8:18 AM, jonz wrote:

    > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....


    Jeez, don't get hit by a train or anything :)

    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  5. #5
    Ext User(Albm&ctd) Guest

    Re: GONE

    In article <l072jk$ecm$3@dont-email.me>, me@wardengineering.com.au says...
    > On 04/09/13 8:18 AM, jonz wrote:
    >
    > > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....

    >
    > Jeez, don't get hit by a train or anything :)
    >

    Jonz has gorn orf to a land where the new fangled corned pewter has not been
    invented yet.

    Al

    --
    I don't take sides.
    It's more fun to insult everyone.

  6. #6
    Ext User(Blue Heeler) Guest

    Re: GONE

    Albm&ctd wrote:

    > In article <l072jk$ecm$3@dont-email.me>, me@wardengineering.com.au
    > says...
    > > On 04/09/13 8:18 AM, jonz wrote:
    > >
    > > > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....

    > >
    > > Jeez, don't get hit by a train or anything :)
    > >

    > Jonz has gorn orf to a land where the new fangled corned pewter has
    > not been invented yet.
    >
    > Al


    Prooly gorn to be cornholed

  7. #7
    Ext User(Atheist Chaplain) Guest

    Re: GONE


    "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    > --
    > “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    > difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    > boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”


    SHIT!!
    I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    airport.............................

    Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that’s how I roll) to attend a
    Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot of
    617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)

    --
    Prayer, [noun] - the act or practice of telling God that his infallible plan
    sucks and that you demand changes ASAP


  8. #8
    Ext User(D Walford) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 04/09/2013 9:38 PM, Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    > "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    > news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >> Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >> --
    >> “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    >> mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

    >
    > SHIT!!
    > I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    > airport.............................
    >
    > Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that’s how I roll) to attend
    > a Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot
    > of 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    > I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)
    >

    Sounds cool, the bloke must be getting on a bit?

    --
    Daryl

  9. #9
    Ext User(Albm&ctd) Guest

    Re: GONE

    In article <l07640$vq6$1@dont-email.me>, abused@cia.gov says...
    >
    > "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    > news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    > > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    > > --
    > > ?Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    > > difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    > > boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it?

    >
    > SHIT!!
    > I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    > airport.............................
    >
    > Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that?s how I roll) to attend a
    > Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot of
    > 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    > I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)
    >

    Dam buster, is that a virgin thing?

    FFS what do you have to do to get an insult around here?

    Al
    --
    I don't take sides.
    It's more fun to insult everyone.

  10. #10
    Ext User(Jeßus) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:07:58 +1000, Albm&ctd
    <alb_mandctdNOWMD@connexus.net.au> wrote:

    >In article <l07640$vq6$1@dont-email.me>, abused@cia.gov says...
    >>
    >> "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    >> news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >> > Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >> > --
    >> > ?Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >> > difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    >> > boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it?

    >>
    >> SHIT!!
    >> I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    >> airport.............................
    >>
    >> Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that?s how I roll) to attend a
    >> Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot of
    >> 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    >> I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)
    >>

    >Dam buster, is that a virgin thing?
    >
    >FFS what do you have to do to get an insult around here?


    Buy a Magna.

  11. #11
    Ext User(Jason James) Guest

    Re: GONE

    Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    > "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    > news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >> Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >> --
    >> “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    >> mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

    >
    > SHIT!!
    > I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    > airport.............................
    >
    > Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that’s how I roll) to attend
    > a Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot
    > of 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    > I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)


    Indeed,..they were pretty brave guys,..flying in under the radar at
    about 300 feet,..was it ?

    Jason


  12. #12
    Ext User(Atheist Chaplain) Guest

    Re: GONE


    "Jason James" <h6tgf22l@outlook.com> wrote in message
    news:l08pti$pi9$1@dont-email.me...
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >>
    >> "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    >> news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >>> Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >>> --
    >>> “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >>> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    >>> mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

    >>
    >> SHIT!!
    >> I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    >> airport.............................
    >>
    >> Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that’s how I roll) to attend
    >> a Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot
    >> of 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters
    >> mission.
    >> I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)

    >
    > Indeed,..they were pretty brave guys,..flying in under the radar at about
    > 300 feet,..was it ?
    >
    > Jason
    >


    According to Squadron Leader Munro it was 60 feet !! at 232 miles and
    hour!!!
    IN A ****ING LANCASTER BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!
    Balls the size of watermelons..............


    --
    Prayer, [noun] - the act or practice of telling God that his infallible plan
    sucks and that you demand changes ASAP


  13. #13
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 17/09/13 6:46 PM, Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    > According to Squadron Leader Munro it was 60 feet !! at 232 miles and
    > hour!!!
    > IN A ****ING LANCASTER BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!


    It was certainly difficult, and the difficulty was in the *very* limited
    time the pilot had in getting the aircraft lined up at the correct
    altitude to release the bomb. Of the 19 aircraft involved in the various
    raids, only two managed to hit their targets, cause significant damage
    and make it back home again.

    > Balls the size of watermelons..............


    Not balls. Barrels. The bombs were essentially a large depth charge and
    were about 3 foot in diameter and 4 and a half foot long. They weren't
    small.



    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  14. #14
    Ext User(Toby Ponsenby) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:46:31 +1000, Atheist Chaplain blathered:

    > "Jason James" <h6tgf22l@outlook.com> wrote in message
    > news:l08pti$pi9$1@dont-email.me...
    >> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >>>> Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >>>> --
    >>>> ´Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >>>> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    >>>> mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it¡
    >>>
    >>> SHIT!!
    >>> I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    >>> airport.............................
    >>>
    >>> Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (thatÿs how I roll) to attend
    >>> a Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot
    >>> of 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters
    >>> mission.
    >>> I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)

    >>
    >> Indeed,..they were pretty brave guys,..flying in under the radar at about
    >> 300 feet,..was it ?
    >>
    >> Jason
    >>

    >
    > According to Squadron Leader Munro it was 60 feet !! at 232 miles and
    > hour!!!
    > IN A ****ING LANCASTER BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!
    > Balls the size of watermelons..............


    I'd reckon that even with full nose down trim, you'd still have to use a
    shitload of energy holding the bugger down to that height?


    --
    Toby

  15. #15
    Ext User(felix_unger) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 17-September-2013 8:15 PM, Noddy wrote:
    > On 17/09/13 6:46 PM, Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    >> According to Squadron Leader Munro it was 60 feet !! at 232 miles and
    >> hour!!!
    >> IN A ****ING LANCASTER BOMBER!!!!!!!!!!

    >
    > It was certainly difficult, and the difficulty was in the *very*
    > limited time the pilot had in getting the aircraft lined up at the
    > correct altitude to release the bomb.


    Not only that but the speed was critical also

    > Of the 19 aircraft involved in the various raids, only two managed to
    > hit their targets, cause significant damage and make it back home again.
    >
    >> Balls the size of watermelons..............

    >
    > Not balls. Barrels. The bombs were essentially a large depth charge
    > and were about 3 foot in diameter and 4 and a half foot long. They
    > weren't small.
    >
    >
    >



    --
    rgds,

    Pete
    -------
    "Right now you're the youngest you'll ever be, and the oldest you've ever been. So embrace life and make the most of the time that remains"


  16. #16
    Ext User(felix_unger) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 05-September-2013 5:06 AM, Jeßus wrote:
    > On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:07:58 +1000, Albm&ctd
    > <alb_mandctdNOWMD@connexus.net.au> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <l07640$vq6$1@dont-email.me>, abused@cia.gov says...
    >>> "jonz" <disco-v8@lotsafuel.com> wrote in message
    >>> news:l05n6u$nj4$2@dont-email.me...
    >>>> Bye for now, Off to Un Zud for a week.....
    >>>> --
    >>>> ?Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    >>>> difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    >>>> boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it?
    >>> SHIT!!
    >>> I'm going over to unzud in about a week, We may meet in the
    >>> airport.............................
    >>>
    >>> Seriously, I am flying over for a weekend (that?s how I roll) to attend a
    >>> Naval dinner where the guest of honour is going to be Les Munro, pilot of
    >>> 617 squadron and the last surviving pilot from the Dam Busters mission.
    >>> I have to admit I am getting a bit excited as the date draws near :-)
    >>>

    >> Dam buster, is that a virgin thing?
    >>
    >> FFS what do you have to do to get an insult around here?

    > Buy a Magna.


    That'll do it! :)

    --
    rgds,

    Pete
    -------
    "Right now you're the youngest you'll ever be, and the oldest you've ever been. So embrace life and make the most of the time that remains"


  17. #17
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 17/09/13 9:59 PM, Xeno Lith wrote:

    > You only need to post something.... anything!


    Nice try Krypsis, but not quite. You only need to be a ridiculous
    bullshit artist.

    Like you are in fact.


    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  18. #18
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 17/09/13 9:33 PM, Toby Ponsenby wrote:

    > I'd reckon that even with full nose down trim, you'd still have to use a
    > shitload of energy holding the bugger down to that height?


    Why? What would be so special flying at 60 feet? There's shiploads of
    air underneath you.



    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  19. #19
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On 17/09/13 10:00 PM, felix_unger wrote:

    > Not only that but the speed was critical also


    Everything was. The altitude, the speed, and the distance from the dam
    that the bomb was released. Getting all that together in the very short
    time they had available to do it was largely the reason why only 2 of
    the 19 aircraft made any real impact.




    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  20. #20
    Ext User(Toby Ponsenby) Guest

    Re: GONE

    On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:09:58 +1000, Noddy blathered:

    > On 17/09/13 9:33 PM, Toby Ponsenby wrote:
    >
    >> I'd reckon that even with full nose down trim, you'd still have to use a
    >> shitload of energy holding the bugger down to that height?

    >
    > Why? What would be so special flying at 60 feet? There's shiploads of
    > air underneath you.


    Nothing speshul about 60 feet, though a Lanc wingspan might push the
    matter of ground effect to the fore. However I've forgotten the rule of
    thumb for GE Vs wingspan. The speed mentioned is interesting in that
    respect.
    I'm thinking that 60 feet might actually have been selected relevant to
    the thinking of that matter. The speed set up so the 'bombs' had to
    bounce a certain number of times/for a certain distance, defined by the
    bomb-aiming set up based on dam dimensions etc.
    Pretty complicated stuff in the sense it was pioneering something that
    hadn't been tried before. Murder by water on a large scale:-)
    IOW, was the thing set up so that GE wasn't a factor. Dunno..
    --
    Toby

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •