porno türk porno rokettube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: My day

  1. #61
    Ext User(jonz) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 10/6/2013 8:44 PM, Noddy wrote:
    > On 06/10/13 5:34 PM, Clocky wrote:
    >
    >> Why, I told you I was there.

    >
    > Yes, you did, but there is a difference between being "there" as a 9
    > year old boy, and being there as a "hands on expert" who was aware of
    > exactly what was going on like you make out you were.
    >
    > Clearly there is a very good reason (for you) as to why you won't tell
    > anyone how old you were at the time.
    >
    >> I say you are wrong,

    >
    > You certainly do.
    >
    >> IBM says your wrong,

    >
    > No, they don't. IBM says they didn't release the PC to the world wide
    > market until 1983, and even you have acknowledged that they were in
    > widespread use with government departments here placing volume orders
    > *way* before then.
    >
    > Much like the recent federal election, the start of the "official"
    > campaign was announced a *long* time after the electioneering began.
    >
    >> my books say you're wrong, articles of the day say you are wrong,
    >> historical
    >> documents from the time say you are wrong.

    >
    > Well we'll just have to take your word on all of that shit, won't we? As
    > all the "proof" you showed anyone here was some bloke's blog :)
    >
    >> The only person who says you are right is you, and you have provided *no*
    >> evidence except ever changing "memories" of events.

    >
    > Feel free to cite where I have ever said anything different to having
    > one in September 1981.
    >
    >> I call bullshit and I'm justified in doing so.

    >
    > It's a free country pal, and you're entitled to call bullshit as often
    > as you like. Of course, you appreciate that doing so does not
    > automatically mean you're right.
    >
    >> Why would anyone actually care? I'm older then you think I am and that is
    >> enough.

    >
    > There is only ever going to be *one* reason why you will never tell
    > anyone how old you are, and that's because doing so will discredit you.
    > Suit yourself and play your stupid game, but if you ask me you've
    > already done the damage with your continual refusal.
    >
    >> That there weren't millions of home computers in homes in the early 80's.

    >
    > Oh, that. Yeah, that's right. There wasn't.
    >
    >> You called bullshit, I showed you that one 1 particular model sold a
    >> million
    >> on it's own before by 1982 and it was far from the only one out there.

    >
    > In 1981 I was the only person out of any of the 30 or something friends
    > I went to school with who had a computer (or computers plural at that
    > stage) and of all the people I knew at the time only one other person
    > had one. Today I don't know anyone who *doesn't* have one.
    >
    > Were they out there at the time? Of course they were, but only someone
    > in an advances state of paranoia (or no relevant memory :) could ever
    > suggest that they were commonplace in 1981.
    >
    > In those days, they were very definitely *not* a commonplace household
    > appliance, and I expect that's a difficult thing for someone like you to
    > accept considering that you've never experienced a world without them.
    >
    >> Despite all the evidence, you stick to that bullshit. What does that say
    >> about you?

    >
    > It says that despite all your ridiculous posturing my past isn't about
    > to change any time soon.
    >
    >> It's a shining example of your hypocrisy in demanding evidence of other
    >> peoples claims yet not feeling obligated to do the same for your
    >> bullshit.
    >> That's why you need reminding.

    >
    > Rubbish.
    >
    > I'd be only too happy to rub your nose in shit and give you whatever
    > "evidence" you'd like, but there's none to give you. It was 32 ****ing
    > years ago and as much of a stickler as I am for hanging on to momentos I
    > neither have the original machine, the receipt or anything else relating
    > to it.
    >
    > That is reasonable, but then you're aware of that too which is why you
    > keep asking for it.
    >
    >> I had many computers before you even imagined owning your PC you sad
    >> little
    >> man.

    >
    > Keep telling yourself that junior and one day it might be true. By the
    > time you'd managed to con your parents out of enough money to buy your
    > first game console I was already buying and selling PC's and other
    > peripherals by the furniture van full.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    U really expect anyone (other than sycophants) to believe U....No
    way......... <CHUCKLE>
    >
    >
    >
    >



    --
    “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

  2. #62
    Ext User(Clocky) Guest

    Re: My day


    "Noddy" <me@wardengineering.com.au> wrote in message
    news:l2rbd3$37h$1@dont-email.me...
    > On 06/10/13 5:34 PM, Clocky wrote:
    >
    >> Why, I told you I was there.

    >
    > Yes, you did, but there is a difference between being "there" as a 9 year
    > old boy, and being there as a "hands on expert" who was aware of exactly
    > what was going on like you make out you were.
    >
    > Clearly there is a very good reason (for you) as to why you won't tell
    > anyone how old you were at the time.
    >
    >> I say you are wrong,

    >
    > You certainly do.
    >
    >> IBM says your wrong,

    >
    > No, they don't. IBM says they didn't release the PC to the world wide
    > market until 1983, and even you have acknowledged that they were in
    > widespread use with government departments here placing volume orders
    > *way* before then.
    >


    Err no, the IBM timeline says they didn't start delivering the first of the
    PC's to customers until October 1981 in the US.
    But you imagined you had one in September, in Australia...

    > Much like the recent federal election, the start of the "official"
    > campaign was announced a *long* time after the electioneering began.
    >


    They were announced in August and started delivering the first orders in
    October, in the US. All evidence points to this being the case, IBM,
    reports, industry insiders at the time...

    >> my books say you're wrong, articles of the day say you are wrong,
    >> historical
    >> documents from the time say you are wrong.

    >
    > Well we'll just have to take your word on all of that shit, won't we? As
    > all the "proof" you showed anyone here was some bloke's blog :)
    >


    Bullshit, numerous links that you have chosen to ignore as their are
    inconvenient truths.

    >> The only person who says you are right is you, and you have provided *no*
    >> evidence except ever changing "memories" of events.

    >
    > Feel free to cite where I have ever said anything different to having one
    > in September 1981.
    >


    It was an XT, and then they were making them in Wangaratta by 1983, oops no
    got that wrong change the date on that... need I go on?

    >> I call bullshit and I'm justified in doing so.

    >
    > It's a free country pal, and you're entitled to call bullshit as often as
    > you like. Of course, you appreciate that doing so does not automatically
    > mean you're right.
    >


    Except I've already shown your claim to be false.

    >> Why would anyone actually care? I'm older then you think I am and that is
    >> enough.

    >
    > There is only ever going to be *one* reason why you will never tell anyone
    > how old you are, and that's because doing so will discredit you.


    I'm not discredited by my age, if anything you are discredited by yours!

    > Suit yourself and play your stupid game, but if you ask me you've already
    > done the damage with your continual refusal.
    >


    Evidence that backs up your claim again, Mr. Credibility?

    Thought not.

    >> That there weren't millions of home computers in homes in the early 80's.

    >
    > Oh, that. Yeah, that's right. There wasn't.
    >


    The single best selling model of home computer was released in 1982 and that
    record still stands and no, it wasn't an IBM.

    >> You called bullshit, I showed you that one 1 particular model sold a
    >> million
    >> on it's own before by 1982 and it was far from the only one out there.

    >
    > In 1981 I was the only person out of any of the 30 or something friends I
    > went to school with who had a computer (or computers plural at that stage)
    > and of all the people I knew at the time only one other person had one.
    > Today I don't know anyone who *doesn't* have one.
    >


    And this is relevant to verified sales figures how again?

    Oh that's right, it doesn't have any.

    > Were they out there at the time? Of course they were, but only someone in
    > an advances state of paranoia (or no relevant memory :) could ever suggest
    > that they were commonplace in 1981.
    >


    I had one and a lot of my friends had a home computer. I have a ****ing
    collection full of computers from the 80's. Home computers rose to
    popularity well before the PC came out.
    It just shows that you don't have a ****ing clue.

    > In those days, they were very definitely *not* a commonplace household
    > appliance, and I expect that's a difficult thing for someone like you to
    > accept considering that you've never experienced a world without them.
    >


    Oh, so all those sales figures are bullshit are they?

    >> Despite all the evidence, you stick to that bullshit. What does that say
    >> about you?

    >
    > It says that despite all your ridiculous posturing my past isn't about to
    > change any time soon.
    >


    Exactly, and that is why it's so obvious that you are full of shit on this
    topic.

    >> It's a shining example of your hypocrisy in demanding evidence of other
    >> peoples claims yet not feeling obligated to do the same for your
    >> bullshit.
    >> That's why you need reminding.

    >
    > Rubbish.
    >


    Fact.

    > I'd be only too happy to rub your nose in shit and give you whatever
    > "evidence" you'd like, but there's none to give you. It was 32 ****ing
    > years ago and as much of a stickler as I am for hanging on to momentos I
    > neither have the original machine, the receipt or anything else relating
    > to it.
    >


    I couldn't find any evidence or anyone owning a PC in September 1981 but
    that comes as no surprise since they weren't yet delivered in the US let
    alone in Australia.

    Nobody but you had one, and for such a grand occasion you didn't even take a
    photo.


    > That is reasonable, but then you're aware of that too which is why you
    > keep asking for it.
    >


    I keep asking because there is zero evidence and plenty evidence that says
    your wrong. You make the claim, you get to back it up.

    >> I had many computers before you even imagined owning your PC you sad
    >> little
    >> man.

    >
    > Keep telling yourself that junior and one day it might be true.


    It is true. You have already admitted that nobody you knew had a computer
    well guess what little man, plenty of people I knew did.

    By the
    > time you'd managed to con your parents out of enough money to buy your
    > first game console I was already buying and selling PC's and other
    > peripherals by the furniture van full.
    >



    Bullshit pure and simple.

    You're still a ****ing noob.



  3. #63
    Ext User(Albm&ctd) Guest

    Re: My day

    In article <525104b5$0$29894$c3e8da3$5496439d@news.astraweb.c om>,
    notgonn@happen.com says...
    > Why would anyone actually care? I'm older then you think I am and that is
    > enough.
    >

    I think you are 7 going on 42.

    Al
    --
    I don't take sides.
    It's more fun to insult everyone.

  4. #64
    Ext User(Albm&ctd) Guest

    Re: My day

    In article <l2qt6q$7q6$3@dont-email.me>, me@wardengineering.com.au says...
    > On 06/10/13 2:50 PM, Albm&ctd wrote:
    >
    > > **** photobucket. When are you going to get some web space of your own?

    >
    > I have Al. I have a library at Photobucket :)
    >

    You know what I mean y'cahn. *Your own* web pages rather than 3rd party arsehole
    to visit sites. We've had our own since about '96 IIRC.

    Al
    --
    I don't take sides.
    It's more fun to insult everyone.

  5. #65
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 07/10/13 3:03 PM, Albm&ctd wrote:

    > You know what I mean y'cahn. *Your own* web pages rather than 3rd party arsehole
    > to visit sites. We've had our own since about '96 IIRC.


    Why would you want to?


    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  6. #66
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 17:00:42 +1100, Noddy <me@wardengineering.com.au>
    wrote:

    >On 06/10/13 4:09 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> Face it...You lied again.

    >
    >Lol. From the bloke that had is arse ****ed *so* hard in the mini
    >cross-flow head debate that he had to disappear from here for well over
    >a year :)
    >
    >
    >--



    At least you haven't lied again...just diverted.




    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  7. #67
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On 6 Oct 2013 08:19:24 GMT, "Blue Heeler" <woof@bark.org> wrote:

    >OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> >
    >> > Tin? where is ozliar's Aluminium Dino I'd like to know.

    >>
    >>
    >> Never had an aluminium Dino.

    >
    >
    >Well yes we know that, also known is that you never had a Dino, period.
    >
    >But you did claim to have an aluminium Dino, that is until you
    >discovered that no such thing existed in the real world. Then you
    >commenced your normal duck/cover/lie squink campaign to try and pretend
    >you never said it.
    >
    >
    >Stupid little fantasist liar that you are.
    >
    >
    >>
    >> I had a Dino with ally door skins.
    >>
    >> Also had a Cooper S with an ally roof and boot skin
    >> Yep you read right..

    >
    >
    >I'm sure in your imagination you have lots of thngs, including a real
    >life, an non-repellant personality and friends. All the things you do
    >not have in real life.
    >>


    Yap yap yap....Lift your tail...Lindsay is sniffing about




    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  8. #68
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 17:01:55 +1100, Noddy <me@wardengineering.com.au>
    wrote:

    >On 06/10/13 4:10 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> More lies!

    >
    >So now I'm lying about what I would and wouldn't be happy to own?
    >
    >Jesus.... :)
    >
    >


    Yep...If I offered you a 250LM you'd pee yourself.

    Any off the late Ferraris you'd have in a blink.




    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  9. #69
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 07/10/13 7:32 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:

    > Yep...If I offered you a 250LM you'd pee yourself.


    *Only* if I was able to swap it for a genuine GT40 within 5 minutes.

    > Any off the late Ferraris you'd have in a blink.


    Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the slightest bit interested in
    owning anything Ferrari have ever made.

    Ever.


    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  10. #70
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On 6 Oct 2013 08:27:23 GMT, "Blue Heeler" <woof@bark.org> wrote:

    >OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> > I'd like to see a photo too, with a copy of today's newspaper with
    >> > the mast-head date legible, on the bonnet.
    >> >
    >> > Be the only HPE on the planet that hasn't rusted out or simply
    >> > fallen apart.
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > They were very, very poorly put together.

    >>
    >> Unsurprisingly you have little knowledge.
    >> From 1982 the Lancia was as rust free as most cars of its era.
    >> They had stopped using the inferior Russian steel.
    >> Considering the very few that were sold here because of their past
    >> reputation, there are still many around in good condition.

    >
    >
    >Bullshit!
    >
    >What you have forgotten, silly little liar that you are, is that I
    >owned a 1982 lancia HPE. I have written about it here and how it was
    >the absolute worst car buying decision I ever made.


    You must have treated it very badly.
    Did you take it swimming...we were after all talking about rust.

    Oh I get it you bought it in 1998 ....
    >
    >
    >>
    >> yes they require maintenance.
    >> A couple of tubes of the different Loctites was an asset.

    >
    >
    >If by maintainence you mean the constant chasing of generally minor,
    >but nonetheless highly irritating problems that should never have
    >occurred in a properly designed and built car.


    Like what?

    >>
    >> They were no worse than anything else from that era

    >
    >
    >Absolute ****ing bullshit! They were an abject piece of shit and it was
    >a mercy that the Lancia concern became insolvent not too long after
    >thereby preventing the infliction on the world of their underdone crap!.


    How long it "not long" ?
    >
    >>
    >> But hey...I'm not going to change your unresearched, ill informed
    >> opinion.
    >>

    >
    >Moron, unlike you I owned one of the miserable pieces of shit.







    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  11. #71
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 07/10/13 8:07 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:

    > No Lambo, Pagani, Bandini, de Tomaso, Paganelli?


    No thanks. Like I said, a GT40.

    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  12. #72
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:54:06 +1100, Noddy <me@wardengineering.com.au>
    wrote:

    >On 07/10/13 7:32 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> Yep...If I offered you a 250LM you'd pee yourself.

    >
    >*Only* if I was able to swap it for a genuine GT40 within 5 minutes.
    >
    >> Any off the late Ferraris you'd have in a blink.

    >
    >Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the slightest bit interested in
    >owning anything Ferrari have ever made.
    >
    >Ever.


    No Lambo, Pagani, Bandini, de Tomaso, Paganelli?




    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  13. #73
    Ext User() Guest

    Re: My day

    On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:20:35 +1100, Noddy <me@wardengineering.com.au>
    wrote:

    >On 07/10/13 8:07 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> No Lambo, Pagani, Bandini, de Tomaso, Paganelli?

    >
    >No thanks. Like I said, a GT40.
    >
    >--

    I stand corrected....just makes you far more one eyed than I'd ever
    have thought.

    Oh and Bye Bye....see you around April/May 2014.
    My nephew will be a dad around then




    OzOne of the three twins

    I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.

  14. #74
    Ext User(lindsay) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 7/10/2013 7:30 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    > On 6 Oct 2013 08:19:24 GMT, "Blue Heeler" <woof@bark.org> wrote:
    >
    >> OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:


    >> I'm sure in your imagination you have lots of thngs, including a real
    >> life, an non-repellant personality and friends. All the things you do
    >> not have in real life.
    >>>

    >
    > Yap yap yap....Lift your tail...Lindsay is sniffing about


    Amazing how your just like your but puppies... no prizes for second,
    Capt Ozone.


  15. #75
    Ext User(Blue Heeler) Guest

    Re: My day

    OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:

    > >
    > > What you have forgotten, silly little liar that you are, is that I
    > > owned a 1982 lancia HPE. I have written about it here and how it was
    > > the absolute worst car buying decision I ever made.

    >
    > You must have treated it very badly.
    > Did you take it swimming...we were after all talking about rust.
    >
    > Oh I get it you bought it in 1998 ....
    > >
    > >


    No Ozliar, 1983.

    Not that it matters cause you sure as shit have never owned one, or any
    of the other mythical "desirables" you lie about constantly.

  16. #76
    Ext User(Noddy) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 07/10/13 8:31 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:

    > I stand corrected....just makes you far more one eyed than I'd ever
    > have thought.


    Nothing to do with being one-eyed. I'm just not into over-rated cars
    that look like they were built in a sheltered workshop and are about as
    reliable.

    > Oh and Bye Bye....see you around April/May 2014.
    > My nephew will be a dad around then


    Do me a favour and never ever come back. Seriously, if I never talk to
    you again I *really* won't care.


    --
    --
    Regards,
    Noddy.

  17. #77
    Ext User(Xeno Lith) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 7/10/13 9:07 PM, Noddy wrote:
    > On 07/10/13 8:31 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >
    >> I stand corrected....just makes you far more one eyed than I'd ever
    >> have thought.

    >
    > Nothing to do with being one-eyed. I'm just not into over-rated cars
    > that look like they were built in a sheltered workshop and are about as
    > reliable.
    >
    >> Oh and Bye Bye....see you around April/May 2014.
    >> My nephew will be a dad around then

    >
    > Do me a favour and never ever come back. Seriously, if I never talk to
    > you again I *really* won't care.
    >
    >

    So why do you keep responding and responding and responding ad
    nauseum???? Inquiring minds would like to know!

    --

    Xeno

  18. #78
    Ext User(lindsay) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 7/10/2013 10:32 PM, Xeno Lith wrote:
    > On 7/10/13 9:07 PM, Noddy wrote:
    >> On 07/10/13 8:31 PM, OzOne@Crackerbox-Palace.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> I stand corrected....just makes you far more one eyed than I'd ever
    >>> have thought.

    >>
    >> Nothing to do with being one-eyed. I'm just not into over-rated cars
    >> that look like they were built in a sheltered workshop and are about as
    >> reliable.
    >>
    >>> Oh and Bye Bye....see you around April/May 2014.
    >>> My nephew will be a dad around then

    >>
    >> Do me a favour and never ever come back. Seriously, if I never talk to
    >> you again I *really* won't care.
    >>
    >>

    > So why do you keep responding and responding and responding ad
    > nauseum???? Inquiring minds would like to know!



    Ah, yes. I think the plot has just thinned out a bit...

    I think I just found your home:
    http://www.hornet.net.au/trollbridge.jpg

    Which amazingly, is located not far from Jonz's hovel of a town.


    >



  19. #79
    Ext User(Albm&ctd) Guest

    Re: My day

    In article <l2tj35$su6$2@dont-email.me>, me@wardengineering.com.au says...
    > On 07/10/13 3:03 PM, Albm&ctd wrote:
    >
    > > You know what I mean y'cahn. *Your own* web pages rather than 3rd party arsehole
    > > to visit sites. We've had our own since about '96 IIRC.

    >
    > Why would you want to?
    >

    There are those of us that know how to.

    Obviously I care that all can access regardless of what their news net box or
    software is without the bloat of shitty 3rd party sites. In fact our first web
    site pages could fit on a 1.44mb floppy. Sure I could get the missus to download
    on her tablet, but that's not the point. You simply don't need much in
    hardware or software to access this group and this old computer is probably the
    most reliable one I have owned.

    If you don't care for others, you heartless horribly disfigured dwarf, I'd say
    you should eat several cans of baked beans, wrap yourself in a wheelie bin liner
    and gas yourself to death with your own farts.
    Do send photos :)

    Al
    --
    I don't take sides.
    It's more fun to insult everyone.

  20. #80
    Ext User(jonz) Guest

    Re: My day

    On 10/8/2013 4:52 PM, Albm&ctd wrote:
    > In article <l2tj35$su6$2@dont-email.me>, me@wardengineering.com.au says...
    >> On 07/10/13 3:03 PM, Albm&ctd wrote:
    >>
    >>> You know what I mean y'cahn. *Your own* web pages rather than 3rd party arsehole
    >>> to visit sites. We've had our own since about '96 IIRC.

    >>
    >> Why would you want to?
    >>

    > There are those of us that know how to.
    >
    > Obviously I care that all can access regardless of what their news net box or
    > software is without the bloat of shitty 3rd party sites. In fact our first web
    > site pages could fit on a 1.44mb floppy. Sure I could get the missus to download
    > on her tablet, but that's not the point. You simply don't need much in
    > hardware or software to access this group and this old computer is probably the
    > most reliable one I have owned.
    >
    > If you don't care for others, you heartless horribly disfigured dwarf, I'd say
    > you should eat several cans of baked beans, wrap yourself in a wheelie bin liner
    > and gas yourself to death with your own farts.
    > Do send photos :)

    ~~~~~~~~~~<BIG G>

    >
    > Al
    >



    --
    “Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive,
    difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
    boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •