Was leaving Woolworths with groceries and I noted with alarm, a small fire next to my car at the end of the parking bay. The trolley guy was talking in Arabic over his mobile phone while standing looking at it.
I threw him 2 water bottles to put the ****er out,..and all was saved.
Rang Woolies info line and reported the situation,..as he was totally unprepared for the incident,..no extinguishers anywhere close, if there was indeed any at all. Irony was the fire was next to the 4" town fire plumbing,...
At a guess,..? Cigarette butt.