Thread: T68i problem with Virgin Mobile

mooiamacow is offline EYO forum member I'm either new or don't have much to say

T68i problem with Virgin Mobile

hey guys, the guys dow at virgin help center gives me jack shit when i need some help. buttt....
    i can't seem to get MMS to work on my Ericson T68i.
    i send a blank message to 141, get the details and settings sent to me, i accept them, they activate, but then it says that to activate my MMS i need to send a message VIA MMS to 121 saying activate..
    am i a dumb one or something? how can you send a message via MMS if MMS isn't activated?

anyways, i tried putting in the IP it tells you what it is, i tried everything really, but i just can't seem to get the MMS messsages to send.

if anyone has anyhelp, would be apreciated.
    thanks

SHY is offline Winner - Most likely to have a blonde moment 2007.
    Winner - Most Likely to go off topic Award 2009
    Committed forum member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooiamacow
    hey guys, the guys dow at virgin help center gives me jack sh*t when i need some help. buttt....
    i can't seem to get MMS to work on my Ericson T68i.
    i send a blank message to 141, get the details and settings sent to me, i accept them, they activate, but then it says that to activate my MMS i need to send a message VIA MMS to 121 saying activate..
    am i a dumb one or something? how can you send a message via MMS if MMS isn't activated?

anyways, i tried putting in the IP it tells you what it is, i tried everything really, but i just can't seem to get the MMS messsages to send.

if anyone has anyhelp, would be apreciated.
    thanks
    Sorry I havn't worked the mms out yet either I just send text messages through sms, sorry I'm no help.
    ~ A Mother holds her childrens hands for a while, their hearts forever. ~